PDA

View Full Version : Hands are randomly missing

El Helado
12-03-2008, 08:23 PM
Requested a friends file and he exported 12 000 of his hands and of these hands i was able to import 100% with no errors.

Then looked at his stats and only a few hundred of his stats were listed.

Then thought he made the mistake and looked thru some files manually. The 2 first didnt include him (datamined hands) but the last 7 files did and since each file contained a decent number of hands then it must be some sort of import error.

El Helado
12-04-2008, 08:50 AM
Requested a friends file and he exported 12 000 of his hands and of these hands i was able to import 100% with no errors.

Then looked at his stats and only a few hundred of his stats were listed.

Then thought he made the mistake and looked thru some files manually. The 2 first didnt include him (datamined hands) but the last 7 files did and since each file contained a decent number of hands then it must be some sort of import error.

Found the problem. Most of the hands were treated as NL for some reason?

Ipoker - Export from PT3 and then he also tried exporting from PT2.

morny
12-04-2008, 04:04 PM
What were these, Limit? Please send me some of the original hand histories that are treated wrong to morny@holdemmanager.net

El Helado
12-04-2008, 04:17 PM
What were these, Limit? Please send me some of the original hand histories that are treated wrong to morny@holdemmanager.net

If you implement my feature (toprated in uservoice) from uservoice :P. Its not a big deal for me anymore since the middleview is OK.