PDA

View Full Version : Still have problems with HUD

GeoC
12-03-2008, 07:24 PM
I only have a couple of days left in my trial and would like this problem fixed before I buy.
HUD now doesn't crash but stats go away table by table. All that remains is a star. Using latest ver.
-Geo

GeoC
12-04-2008, 02:06 PM
sure isn't what PTPat used to give for PT2. Trial over so I guess I'm not a buyer.
-GeoC

morny
12-04-2008, 02:11 PM
You probably dont have any stats selected. If you go to Hud Options > Player Preferences how many lines of stats do you see in the "display these stats" section?

GeoC
12-04-2008, 02:18 PM
Yesterday I just experienced another crash and today my trial is over so there isn't much that I can do at this point. For the record it's a great program but the HUD problem is tough to put up with. Is there a way I can download a fresh ver. for another 15 days? At that point I'll enable logging and see what you guys can find.
-GeoC

morny
12-04-2008, 02:33 PM
Its not possible to extend the trial as a 3rd party company provide the sofware that controls this, if you attach your holdemmanager.config file and your prefs.xml from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder i can tell you if it was in fact the you didnt have any stats selected.

With the crashing issue if it turns out the software isnt usable after you purchase the software then Roy will refund you

GeoC
12-04-2008, 04:55 PM
from support: (Its not possible to extend the trial as a 3rd party company provide the sofware that controls this, if you attach your holdemmanager.config file and your prefs.xml from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder i can tell you if it was in fact the you didnt have any stats selected.)
OK but I went ahead and took it off my HD since my trial is over.

from support: (With the crashing issue if it turns out the software isnt usable after you purchase the software then Roy will refund you)
OK fair enough, I guess I can download it over again and start from scratch. I'll be gone for a few days so I'll do it when I get back.
Thanks,
-GeoC