PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Poker (Lucky Ace) HUD stats fixed on wrong players

eddbot
02-19-2014, 10:45 PM
I've recently started using Lucky Ace Poker and I've noticed that my HUD stats go to the wrong players. For instance, I may have each HUD stat on the right player for one table, but on another table, two of the HUDs stats (or sometimes more) are switched to the wrong players. However, as soon as I fix the problem, the HUD stats on the original table have changed in accordance to the ones I switched, so in actuality I can never solve this problem no matter how many times I switch. How can I go about fixing this?

Thank you very much.

netsrak
02-20-2014, 06:39 AM
configure the preferred seating of your Pokerclient and the seating preferences in HM accordingly (if used)
* open one Table, play at least one hand. Wait until this hand is imported into HM
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

See our preferred seating FAQ:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating

eddbot
02-21-2014, 10:28 PM
Its still not working I'm afraid. Whenever I'm playing a tournament and get moved to a different table it reverts to switching HUD stats with me unable to fix this without mixing up the other HUDs.

fozzy71
02-22-2014, 10:19 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.14.01_14Feb2014.exe

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.

Configure your pokerclient preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating

1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
2) Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions.
3) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
4) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats to be moved to the correct positions.

eddbot
02-23-2014, 01:45 AM
It seems to be working fine for cash games, but I'm still having issues with MTTs. No matter how many hands I play, the HUD stats wont switch to their correct places.

fozzy71
02-23-2014, 05:36 PM
Is the HUD showing the right players on the new table or is it still showing the info from the last table?

Have you tried the table finder after you get moved to a new table?

Try the table finder - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

If you don't see a table name listed, please drag the red X to the table and click OK.

Open the Table Finder again and the list should be populated with the table name now, so you can select it.

Select the table name to highlight it.

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK, then Yes.

eddbot
02-26-2014, 01:21 PM
Thats the thing, it doesn't matter if I've been moved to a new table, it even occurs during the first table of a new tournament, as shown below.
As you can see the table on the left is fine, but on the second table (which is the first table I've played during this tournament) hoth_wanpa's HUDs are beneath him, and DukeofFluke's HUDs are overlapping bryan888's HUDs and this is despite playing on the table for 5-10 minutes.

udbrky
02-26-2014, 05:38 PM
Your computer clock should match your current timestamp in the hands section in active sessions and reports.

if not, open Options - Settings - Adjust Site Import Times and make the adjustment.

The formula is Computer clock - Sessions time.

So if your computer clock is January 1 12:00 and your sessions show January 1 5:00, you would add 7 hours.

If your computer clock is behind the Sessions time, you would subtract.

Please send a screenshot of your sessions with computer clock while playing if there is another issue.

Please take and attach a screen shot - How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

For 8/7/Vista, there is a built-in Snipping Tool in Start - Accessories.

Did you reset the seating positions?

eddbot
02-27-2014, 12:26 AM
No, my computer clock already matched the timestamp, so the problem isnt affected by that. Something interesting occurred just now. I was playing two MTTs suffering from the same problem (one MTT with HUDs in the correct places, one not) and I was eliminated from the tournament with the correct HUDs, a few hands later, the table recieving the faulty HUDs corrected itself, putting the HUDs in the correct places. So I thought the problem had resolved itself. I then entered another tournament, and the new tournament suffered from the HUD in the wrong places, so could that possibly be a clue as to what the problem is?

And I have already reset the seating positions, so it shouldnt be a problem there.

udbrky
02-27-2014, 02:25 PM
If this is broken, the fix will not be before we stop supporting HM1. We can do a trial for HM2. Please email support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread from your registered account email.