PDA

View Full Version : HUD stopped working for ongame

jake--
12-03-2008, 04:05 PM
So I downloaded and installed the new update 1.07 but no the hud will no longer work for ongame. The tables are recognized and the import works as usual but no stats show up in the active player window or the hud.

morny
12-03-2008, 05:52 PM
Do the stats show up if you run a report, if so can you try the table finder:

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

nikkipe
12-04-2008, 01:29 PM
I have same problem.

When I open HM it delete userstatistic file and create new. After that ongame software crate new userstatistic db, but cant update that file.

Before bug is fixed U can close HM and yors skin. Then open firsta HM, then skin (poker software).

I play whit Hollywood poker, OS = Vista and HM = 1.07.

But pleace Morny, fix tis asap :)

morny
12-04-2008, 02:09 PM
Please try and create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and then if it still dosent import email me morny@holdemmanager.net and well do a teamviewer session.

nikkipe
12-06-2008, 08:04 PM
I try that and made new DB, did not help. But I can live whit that. If I first open HH and after that open ongame skin, then it works normaly.

danvari
12-08-2008, 05:48 AM
I just started playing on my first ongame skin since I'm using HM and the HUD is also not working. I don't have any problems with importing HH, but the TableManager can't find any tables. I'm using the latest version of HM and I tried normal tables as well as minitables, but I can't get it to work.

I really want to play there, but I don't want to play without a HUD.

Mike chops
12-08-2008, 11:02 AM
Ongame skins each have different names for the client process - like "HollywoodPoker.exe". We try to stay up to date but we probably are missing some.

Try using the table finder (Table manager->tables menu) to attach any imported hands to undetected tables. You will be prompted to add the table window's owner to the list of ongame clients and so hopefully will only have to use the table finder once.

danvari
12-08-2008, 11:22 AM
It worked. Thank you!

DUFCO
12-09-2008, 04:58 AM
PokerLoco is missing. I have to use the table manager (red square) because it's not detecting the tables.

thanks in advance,

Duff

DUFCO
02-01-2009, 03:36 PM
(UP)

Hi lads,

Can you add the Ongame Skins which are missing ??

It's really borring to use the table finder each day for a multitabler :rolleyes:

See ya :)

Duff

morny
02-01-2009, 05:05 PM
So you have to use this every time you restart HM, i think it should work once you do it the 1st time?

DUFCO
02-01-2009, 05:55 PM
HM is working fine, but I have to use the table finder every time when I play on PokerLoco (ongame skin). I have to use the "red square" on each table ;(

When I cleared a bonus on Pokerroom (an other ongame skin) the HUD was detecting each table and the HUD was launched automaticaly.

I use the last version of HM :cool:

morny
02-01-2009, 11:43 PM
Escalated to Mike, hell respond here asap

Mike chops
02-02-2009, 10:44 AM
You should see this dialog after you use the table finder. It adds the poker client to the list of names, if you select yes. Can you post the config\exenames.txt file if it doesnt work.

morny
02-02-2009, 05:32 PM
I just finished a session with someone with the same problem, it had added to mppoker.exe entries but still wasnt picking it up and didnt give me the poup in Mikes screenshot.

If the problem persists close HM and save the attached file C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and choose to overwrite to original.

Then follow the table finder isntructions exactly as per this FAQ (important to do it as per the FAQ) http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

Then youll get the popup like in Mikes screenshot and it should work fine from there one in. I can only presume either that it was a bad file or maybe they closed that popup without choosing yes.