PDA

View Full Version : Table avg stats

TyCuS
12-03-2008, 02:54 PM
Hi, I would like to have this stats like old versions. I dont want to have the same stats (vpip, pfr and pot) in the same block. It is better like old versions because if you want to have them together you can join them, if they are like now you cant separate them.

I say this because I had VPIP/PFR together in other part of my table and now I have to have it together and it sucks.

Besides, before this new update (1.07) I have vpip and pfr in range colours and in a other different size, how can I change them now?

Mike chops
12-03-2008, 06:47 PM
You can switch off the avg VPIP and pot line by deselecting both in the Player prefs menu. I haven't checked PFR but my average VPIP takes the color range. You can change the text size and font in the same menu. You will have to set each stat's font individually if you want this panel to have a different font.

Sorry you don't like the new layout. I think it is an improvement because it has the same info in one line instead of 3. This is important to people playing on small tables. It isn't really practical to make everything an option so I think we are sticking with the current layout.