PDA

View Full Version : Default Main Popup Blank

trentcroad
12-03-2008, 02:03 PM
When I go into HUD Options > HUD Popup Configuration, the Default Main popup is blank.

As mentioned in a different thread I tried deleting pref.xml and restarting and it didn't work. Is it possible to download it or are there any other ways of getting it back?

Thanks

DonManuel
12-03-2008, 02:18 PM
When I go into HUD Options > HUD Popup Configuration, the Default Main popup is blank.

As mentioned in a different thread I tried deleting pref.xml and restarting and it didn't work. Is it possible to download it or are there any other ways of getting it back?

Thanks

where is prefs.xml?

Edit: nvm, found it. I hate Vista and its compatibility files

morny
12-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Please try deleting defaultmainpopup.pop from the config folder in HM AFTER you update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

trentcroad
12-03-2008, 10:50 PM
After I update there isn't actually a default main popup file at all in the config folder? However it is still there when I click on my HUD?

It doesn't show up under the HUD popup configuration however?

Thanks for your help.

morny
12-04-2008, 01:43 PM
It wont show up in the popup designer however there is a sample.pop file in theire which is close to what you need. You cant access or change the default one.

If you want to get all the other default popups back uninstall HM but also delete the RVGSoftware folder in C:\Program Files then reinstall

trentcroad
12-04-2008, 01:46 PM
The sample one is perfect. Thanks for all your help.