PDA

View Full Version : Stat boxes in wrong place

mjcace
02-22-2011, 03:19 PM
This has been happening to me on Full Tilt lately. Say I am playing 5 full ring mtt tourneys, Sometimes the stat boxes are next to the wrong player on one table but ok on the other table. Therefore, if I try to move the box that is located in the wrong spot then the correct box gets moved on the other table. The only fix I have found is restarting HEM and then I usually notice it is messed up again in like 20/30 minutes later.

I am running 1.11.06a on windows 7 home premium

Thanks for any help

Patvs
02-22-2011, 04:38 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

mjcace
02-27-2011, 02:43 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

I update all the time especially when I am having some sort of problem that is the first thing I do. Is window explorer the internet explorer? Ether way I went to my CPU and made sure these files were run as admin. Maybe I am missing something. I still have been having problems and have to restart HEM numerous times in my sessions.

Patvs
02-27-2011, 06:55 PM
Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.