PDA

View Full Version : Cant register

colossk
02-22-2011, 02:35 PM
I reformated my CPU and went thru the registration process to register my HEM.

I click on the "go there now button" where it leads you to the registration page

I get to the login are where it asks for my username and PW.

I type those in and in red I get a message saying "Email must be a valid email address"

There is no space where it asks my email and my e-mail address is valid. I requested a PW change today and it came thru just fine

Now what?

Patvs
02-22-2011, 04:37 PM
we have launched a new online form for resetting your own serial codes.

This can be used to clear a code so that it can be used on a different pc or clear a code if your hardware profile changes and it doesn't allow you to continue.

Please go to Hold'Em Manager Poker Tracking and Analysis Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com) and signup with a new login name and password or use your existing account. After that, simply navigate to "Upload License Code" and you can quickly add your serial code and reset it whenever you need to.

colossk
02-22-2011, 06:06 PM
This doesn't work

I understand this and I have done this before. I reformat my HD about every 3 months. I've reset the serial code about 7-8 times in the past.

The issue I am having is I am unable to login as I get this error message
"Email must be a valid email address"

I type in my username and my pw and in RED this sentence comes up "Email must be a valid email address"

All I see is a username and Password box just like the other 7-8 previous times I have done it. I see nowhere to enter my e-mail address. I have never come across this before. If you note I am able to log onto here to post this message but unable to log in in that section

Patvs
02-22-2011, 10:57 PM
Try creating a new account with a different email address.
Or email SALES@holdemmanager.com who can resolve such issues.