PDA

View Full Version : Stats

GodAres
02-08-2014, 11:18 AM
Hello,

You have added more stats. Could you post a list of all supported stats?

Regards,

fozzy71
02-08-2014, 03:10 PM
I will ask one of the developers if he can generate a list and will post it here when I have something to share.

JohnTs
02-24-2014, 01:33 PM
Fold river vs Fold river CB & River bet VS River CB maybe have much value??

JohnTs
02-24-2014, 01:41 PM
can we delete custom HUD`s ...?? I cant find how..

fozzy71
02-24-2014, 08:40 PM
Fold river vs Fold river CB & River bet VS River CB maybe have much value??

I don't follow here. Are you asking us to add these stats? I don't see them listed above.

We just added a bunch more stats in v404 increasing the total stats count from around 300 to 550+. We should have a stats FAQ up in a week or two that lists them all with their definitions and we have plans for an automated stats wiki that gets updated automatically as we add new stats in the future.

can we delete custom HUD`s ...?? I cant find how..

This is not possible currently (and no ETA for when/if it will be possible) but it is something I have been asking for myself since my list of available HUDs is getting pretty ugly from testing/customer HUDs.

fozzy71
02-27-2014, 05:49 PM
We recently increased the number of stats in the HM Cloud HUD from around 300 stats to 550+. They are all listed (with definitions) on our new FAQ system - HM Cloud HUD Stat Descriptions (http://www.proprofs.com/knowledgebase/view/?t=hm-cloud-hud-stat-descriptions)

*If you notice any discrepancies or errors please let us know.

JohnTs
02-28-2014, 04:16 PM
Whenever is possile please add: Fold river & River bet stats

fozzy71
02-28-2014, 05:34 PM
Whenever is possile please add: Fold river & River bet stats

Both of those are already included according to the FAQ documentation but may not yet be available until we push the next server update. I jumped the gun a bit on the FAQ and posting in this thread. Once the developers push the next server update I will try to remember to test these 2 stats.

I just tested and River Bet works. River Fold should work after our next server update.

JohnTs
03-02-2014, 02:43 PM
Both of those are already included according to the FAQ documentation but may not yet be available until we push the next server update. I jumped the gun a bit on the FAQ and posting in this thread. Once the developers push the next server update I will try to remember to test these 2 stats.

I just tested and River Bet works. River Fold should work after our next server update.

Ok..now cloud analysis (web) doesn't work at all... Ok.. I'm done.. Just tell me a postgress (moste reliable please) that works...

fozzy71
03-02-2014, 02:55 PM
Ok..now cloud analysis (web) doesn't work at all... Ok.. I'm done.. Just tell me a postgress (moste reliable please) that works...

What problems are you having exactly? The Web Analysis is working fine for me.

For HM2 I recommend the 8.4.17 our setup installer downloads or the latest 9.0.x from postgresql.org. If you download and install it manually from postgresql.org you should disable postgres logging. If you are having issues with HM2 please start a new thread in the HM2 forum so we can help you with the HM2 issues separately from the Cloud issues you are reporting.

JohnTs
03-02-2014, 03:00 PM
Cloud website doesn't work at all.. I can't change anything.. Date, name etc... Doesn't work..

fozzy71
03-02-2014, 03:32 PM
Can you open the Settings menu in the upper right corner and try to Clear Database?

fozzy71
03-04-2014, 12:10 PM
If this is still a problem for you please email hmcloud@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name and let us know. We will probably want to temporarily change your account password so we can login to your cloud account and see if there is something wrong specific to your account/database.

hicks78
03-26-2014, 01:39 PM
If this is still a problem for you please email hmcloud@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name and let us know. We will probably want to temporarily change your account password so we can login to your cloud account and see if there is something wrong specific to your account/database.

Just wanted to say - I've only used it briefly but so far, from what I can see HM Cloud is awesome - I love it... It just seems so smooth and user friendly.

Is there going to be a charge to purchase this for those who already have HM2? I presume I have some HM Cloud trial at the minute.

fozzy71
03-26-2014, 01:48 PM
Just wanted to say - I've only used it briefly but so far, from what I can see HM Cloud is awesome - I love it... It just seems so smooth and user friendly.

Is there going to be a charge to purchase this for those who already have HM2? I presume I have some HM Cloud trial at the minute.

It is in free public beta for the time being and there is a 100k hand limit.

Will I have to pay for HM Cloud? (http://www.proprofs.com/knowledgebase/view/?t=will-i-have-to-pay-for-hm-cloud)

A free version of HM Cloud will be available to both HM2 owners and non-HM2 owners.

A final decision has not been made about Premium versions of HM Cloud. Any Premium version that we might choose to release will be FREE for several months to existing HM2 customers and to those that purchase HM2 in the future.

hicks78
03-26-2014, 02:27 PM
It is in free public beta for the time being and there is a 100k hand limit.

Will I have to pay for HM Cloud? (http://www.proprofs.com/knowledgebase/view/?t=will-i-have-to-pay-for-hm-cloud)

That's great, cheers for the reply. I have to say I will definitely be purchasing.

I'm hoping I will be able to use Note Caddy Edge with it at some point in the future, is this likely do you know?

fozzy71
03-27-2014, 12:48 PM
That's great, cheers for the reply. I have to say I will definitely be purchasing.

I'm hoping I will be able to use Note Caddy Edge with it at some point in the future, is this likely do you know?

Development for NC for HM Cloud is underway and progressing well. We will have a further update when a release date is established.