PDA

View Full Version : Red Kings

LillaRya
12-02-2008, 09:32 PM
I have set Up import folders as with the other sites but it doesnt work. Is there something on the Site I have to do with statisics?
I have ticked enable but then on advanced what do I do??

Many thanks!

Al1
12-03-2008, 06:22 AM
I have set Up import folders as with the other sites but it doesnt work. Is there something on the Site I have to do with statisics?
I have ticked enable but then on advanced what do I do??

Many thanks!

Have you do that?
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?topicid=43&faqid=148

LillaRya
12-03-2008, 05:08 PM
Hi Al1 I know you from Stox where you are a greate poster of many good answers, questions and ideas. :)

Well back to my problem. I have it set up as stated in the script, but I played at Poker Room earlier and remember I had to store/save the stats on the Ongame software somehow. On the RedKings Lobby, under stats>advanced there are 3 different optionms to choose among, don't I have to this in order for the software to store the files so HM can get them??

Cheers and talk to you soon!
Lilla Rya

morny
12-03-2008, 05:21 PM
Hm gets the information from the user database, im not aware of any option to turn this on or at least ive never had to do it

Are the stats getting imported at all or is it the hud just wont appear?

Al1
12-04-2008, 12:36 PM
Hi Al1 I know you from Stox where you are a greate poster of many good answers, questions and ideas. :)

Hey thx! :)

See morny's question above.

LillaRya
12-04-2008, 06:02 PM
Hm gets the information from the user database, im not aware of any option to turn this on or at least ive never had to do it

Are the stats getting imported at all or is it the hud just wont appear?

Hi Morney,

i just installed the latest version (as a info). No there seem to be nothing going in no hands no hud apperance. Could i mailyou with some screen shots so you see what my set up looks like.

Cheers!!
Lilla Rya

morny
12-04-2008, 09:20 PM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and ill check your settings