PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous questions: custom stats, report fields, etc.

Self Made
12-02-2008, 09:27 PM
Can any custom stats I create be added to the HUD and HUD popups, or just to Cash Games/Tourney Reports? I see a Custom Stats segment in the Reports config. dialog box, but not in the HUD/popup configuration boxes.

Is it possible to get the $/hour stat from Cash Games/Sessions onto Cash Games/Reports/By Stakes?

Also, in trying to see my $/hour winrate, I noticed that there are no time filters, or room filters. PT2 always had them. Is there a way to filter by those things? If not, I guess I'll add it to the suggestion site.

Are tooltips supposed to work? Are they supposed to appear when you hover over a column title in HM or something? I see them in the stat definitions, and I think I've seen artifacts of them on my screen, but they don't appear for me. I'm using Vista with Aero.

Is the Bet UO (IP) stat I see in the Player Details window available in the HUD? I can't seem to find it.

morny
12-03-2008, 04:18 PM
You can add custom stats to popups or the HUD but its on the to do list

No not possible to get the $hour stat but you can suggest it here> http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

not sure what you mean time filters, theres the date filter that can be added and you can also view by table, day and month via the Group by Drop Down if thats what you mean

They were bleeding through into the foreground of explorer and other programs so we removed them until we figure out the problem

Bet Vs Missed Cbet IP is this what your looking for, its in the Cbet stats section

Self Made
12-03-2008, 07:29 PM
Also, in trying to see my $/hour winrate, I noticed that there are no time filters, or room filters. PT2 always had them. Is there a way to filter by those things? If not, I guess I'll add it to the suggestion site.

not sure what you mean time filters, theres the date filter that can be added and you can also view by table, day and month via the Group by Drop Down if thats what you mean

By time filters I just mean the ability to select hands since a certain date, between dates, or on a certain date. PT2 had this. I'm not sure what you mean by "theres the date filter that can be added." I can't find it. I'm not talking about grouping by table, day, or month.

Also, I don't see the ability to filter by room. E.g. to see your stats at just Stars or FTP so you could compare your earn rates. PT2 had this too.

It doesn't sound like they're there, so I'll add them to the suggestion site.

Is the Bet UO (IP) stat I see in the Player Details window available in the HUD? I can't seem to find it.

Bet Vs Missed Cbet IP is this what your looking for, its in the Cbet stats section

I believe those are different stats. The former doesn't assume a PFR, the latter does.

JohanL
12-07-2008, 04:39 PM
You can add custom stats to popups or the HUD but its on the to do list

Hello,
I didnt get the above, is it possible or will it be possible?
If possible:
Is it possible to edit the built in stats and if so how is it done?
Example:
For SB vs BB stats, say I have a lot of hands vs a player I would be interested in knowing how he plays his SB vs My BB, can this be added as a custom stat?

I'm running the trial and it looks nice, used to run PO with a HUGE set of custom stats created in MySQL with excel as front end.

Al1
12-08-2008, 02:38 AM
Hello,
I didnt get the above, is it possible or will it be possible?
If possible:
Is it possible to edit the built in stats and if so how is it done?
Example:
For SB vs BB stats, say I have a lot of hands vs a player I would be interested in knowing how he plays his SB vs My BB, can this be added as a custom stat?

I'm running the trial and it looks nice, used to run PO with a HUGE set of custom stats created in MySQL with excel as front end.

He probably want to say "can't" :) but in the to do list.

Self Made
12-11-2008, 10:45 PM
not sure what you mean time filters, theres the date filter that can be added

I can't find it.

I just found it by chance while trying to figure out something else. Turns out you have to click the button labeled "Adriana Lima Pictures."*

* Button is actually labeled "All Hands." But since both labels make it equally clear that it's actually a date filter I suggest you change it to "Adriana Lima Pictures." That way more people would click it and find out it is actually a date filter. :)

luckylucky
12-12-2008, 07:05 AM
I just found it by chance while trying to figure out something else. Turns out you have to click the button labeled "Adriana Lima Pictures."*

* Button is actually labeled "All Hands." But since both labels make it equally clear that it's actually a date filter I suggest you change it to "Adriana Lima Pictures." That way more people would click it and find out it is actually a date filter. :)

Have to agree this really is not that intuitive at all. I had to google it now to find this thread and another thread to work it out.

Al1
12-12-2008, 09:46 AM
Coming soon in the next beta...

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/492/68670754ec0.jpg

croekk
12-22-2008, 04:38 PM
You can't add custom stats to popups or the HUD but its on the to do list

Really looking forward to that :)

Just created some useful custom stats for me and now realized that I can't use them in my HUD.

ole_lukoe
09-28-2009, 04:00 AM
You can't add custom stats to popups or the HUD but its on the to do list

just wondering if this has been done.

netsrak
09-28-2009, 04:43 AM
not yet