PDA

View Full Version : My HUD Stats not showing

headnick
02-22-2011, 08:31 AM
Hi,

On Full Tilt I cannot see my HUD stats at the table yet I can see everyone elses. Is there a way to set up my HUD so that I can see my stats as I am playing?

fozzy71
02-22-2011, 09:11 AM
It sounds like you are playing Rush? There is no hero HUD on any rush tables. The hero HUD is used to help gauge your table image typically, and you are always changing tables in Rush. It is also technically very different from a normal table and very cpu intensive for us to try and add a hero HUD on rush so we didn't include it in any Rush games.

PokerKingfish
02-22-2011, 09:56 PM
Hi,

On Full Tilt I cannot see my HUD stats at the table yet I can see everyone elses. Is there a way to set up my HUD so that I can see my stats as I am playing?

Hi,

I have the same problem in regular tournaments.
I'm using v 1.11.05e
On other sites everything's seems to be OK

PokerKingfish
02-22-2011, 10:34 PM
Updated to the latest 1.11.06a, but nothing's changed.
Still can't see my own stats, just other players HUDs

Patvs
02-22-2011, 10:49 PM
Are you playing RUSH tournaments?
Or regular MTTs?

If regular: Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe (reinstall it)

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.