PDA

View Full Version : Not moving datamined hands

choochoo
12-02-2008, 07:40 PM
In the latest releases I was forced to include a directory where I move my HH after import, but I don't want to store datamined hands all the time as I datamine a lot. Is there a way to stop these datamined hands being moved along with the hands I've actually played? Will future releases allow the user to specify whether to move HH or not?

Al1
12-03-2008, 06:15 AM
In the latest releases I was forced to include a directory where I move my HH after import, but I don't want to store datamined hands all the time as I datamine a lot. Is there a way to stop these datamined hands being moved along with the hands I've actually played? Will future releases allow the user to specify whether to move HH or not?

If you have the last version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

You can set another folder to move your DM HHs, and just delete those files from here.

choochoo
12-03-2008, 05:25 PM
I have version 1.07, but cannot see where I can configure the datamined HH like this. I set up an import folder under configure auto import folders for datamined HH which go into C:\PF\FTP\HH\ but it does not pick up HH from there (I guess because I have C:\PF\FTP\HH\Myusername\ set as an import folder also). Can you point me in the right direction?

Al1
12-04-2008, 12:34 PM
I have version 1.07, but cannot see where I can configure the datamined HH like this. I set up an import folder under configure auto import folders for datamined HH which go into C:\PF\FTP\HH\ but it does not pick up HH from there (I guess because I have C:\PF\FTP\HH\Myusername\ set as an import folder also). Can you point me in the right direction?

Unfortunately, I can't answere questions about datamining on FTP because HM doesn't support DM where it's prohibited. Try perhaps 2+2.