PDA

View Full Version : no HUD on some players

maplestar
12-02-2008, 05:30 PM
when i prefetched/oberserved hands or just sat/played at 9-handed cash tables on stars. There were some tables where HUD didnt show all players stats and only " seat 1" , " seat 2" , " seat 6" ,etc. instead.By the way, i dont use seat preference on stars.
How do i fix it ?

morny
12-02-2008, 06:20 PM
It only mines one hand so if the players sit down after the first hand was mined it wont know they were sitting in and will jsut display that seat No presuming nobody is seated

maplestar
12-02-2008, 07:56 PM
It only mines one hand so if the players sit down after the first hand was mined it wont know they were sitting in and will jsut display that seat No presuming nobody is seated
When i brought up some tables for the first time, it only showed " seat #" on some regular players. After i sat down and played, some players stats were missing. Also, HUD was not really refreshing and old players stats were still there even if they left the table already.

Mike chops
12-03-2008, 11:55 AM
The first thing to check is whether the hands are importing into holdem manager. You should be able to bring up a report showing hands you played.

If not please check the options->configure auto import folders menu and make sure you have "c:\program files\poker stars\hand history" listed and you import from subfolders.