PDA

View Full Version : how to check if an action is +EV (not cosindering amount invested in previous street)

lavezzi
02-01-2014, 11:12 PM
I need an help figuring out if an action is +ev or -ev.

Lets for example say that on turn I call an opponent bet.

To know if my call is +ev the avg return should be higher of the amount i called on turn (it does not matter if my hand improves or not); i need to consider the money invested in previous street not mine but just part of the pot.

Is there a way I can accomplish this?

Was I clear enough?

fozzy71
02-02-2014, 07:36 PM
Have you taken a look at the More Filters > Bet Size Filters and Other Advanced Filters? I am not sure if you can do exactly what you want but you should be able to filter for pot size and bet size in terms of percentage of pot to review the hands.

lavezzi
02-03-2014, 09:15 PM
Have you taken a look at the More Filters > Bet Size Filters and Other Advanced Filters? I am not sure if you can do exactly what you want but you should be able to filter for pot size and bet size in terms of percentage of pot to review the hands.

thanks for the reply.

Is there a way to know how much i put in the pot only in a certain street?
This way I can filter specified hand strength and check if by Bet/Call/Raise is +ev.

udbrky
02-04-2014, 10:59 PM
You can filter for bet sizes on streets. The best way is to analyze the individual hands. I've found that Flopzilla is one of the best programs out there to do this.