PDA

View Full Version : Stat Background Colours in HUD

lennois
02-01-2014, 07:33 AM
Would like to be able to change the background colour of each stat in the hud like you can do in pt4.

fozzy71
02-01-2014, 01:15 PM
We have this ticket:

HM-4770: Feature: color any stat in popup regardless of stat color properties in HUD Options

It is referring to the stat color and not the background color but I added your suggestion to that ticket to see if it is possible to do at the same time or if the developers want it on a new ticket.

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

dissection
02-01-2014, 01:20 PM
We have this ticket:

HM-4770: Feature: color any stat in popup regardless of stat color properties in HUD Options

It is referring to the stat color and not the background color but I added your suggestion to that ticket to see if it is possible to do at the same time or if the developers want it on a new ticket.

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Hey, careful. You said popup. The OP prolly meant HUD by it self ?

lennois
02-01-2014, 01:26 PM

yea colours in the actual hud like this

fozzy71
02-01-2014, 02:02 PM
Hey, careful. You said popup. The OP prolly meant HUD by it self ?

oops, caffeine hadn't kicked in yet. Or maybe I had too much and read it too fast. :o

yea colours in the actual hud like this

Thanks for the pic. I personally don't like that at all and would never color my HUD that way.

I don't think that this has ever been requested yet and expect it would take a lot of work from the developers to implement at this point. If others agree this would be useful we can consider writing it up later when we are looking for more work for the developers.

lennois
02-01-2014, 02:23 PM
I think it's very useful to logically group related stats and see them quickly. I already group related stats by setting them all the same colour - but obviously that means I can't use colour ranges

dissection
02-01-2014, 02:46 PM
Well I can see it could be good for some sort of users. But I don't feel the need for it personally.