PDA

View Full Version : Popups problem and replayer problem

idontcarejustletme
02-22-2011, 02:01 AM
I think I've created new popups correctly (tried by creating blank and by cloning and editing) and I've clicked on the stat in Players Preferences that I want to tie the new popup to, and I've chosen that popup from the dropdown menu, but it still isn't showing the correct one.

I made a popup for PFR that shows Raise 1st, and now I'm trying to make a Popup for 3bet that shows 3bet from each position, but the popup for the 3bet is showing the Raise 1st one.

Also I was wondering how I can get my new HUD to work in the replayer. The replayer just shows my own HUD.

thanks

idontcarejustletme
02-22-2011, 02:57 AM
FWIW I'm using multiple panels if that's what is causing the problem. (A separate panel for all 3bet related stuff)

netsrak
02-22-2011, 06:55 AM
Did you make your popup adjustments in the correct hud configuration? When you open the player preferences the default hud is preselected.

I guess you are using a different one?

The replayer is just another site you can connect to a hud under "Use for".
And you should configure the default hud to a site you are not playing at if you don't need it.

idontcarejustletme
02-22-2011, 02:38 PM
Yeah, I made the popup adjustments in my new hud. I think this should show the steps and it's still not showing up. The popup for fold to 3bet is the popup for steal.

http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/7424/50012596.jpg
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/1690/89488468.jpg

About the replayer-- I can't use my new HUD in the replayer and on FTP at the same time without switching back and forth in Use For?

idontcarejustletme
02-22-2011, 04:12 PM
One more problem-- at Rush sometimes hands I played recently won't show up in the table averages (like it's not important that it's displayed in the last 3 pots part, but it won't show up in the HH viewer that pops up when you click it which is what I want).

It's not an issue of waiting for it to be imported either, I'm talking about like 5 minutes later and it won't show up in the HH reviewer. Known problem?

Patvs
02-22-2011, 05:01 PM
Replayer: assign your 'newhem' HUD to ANY SITE.
(any site will include the replayer).
Go over ALL the other HUDs to check they have no overlapping settings.

If you just multiple HUDs (a different one for each site, game type), just rightclick the replayer in TableManager and choose which HUD you want to have displayed for the replayer.

----

Rush: hands not showing up in last three pots.
This is a known issue. It's caused by the fact the last three pots, display the last three hands sorted by the time the hand ends.
However with RUSH, if you quickfold 10 hands in a row and decide to play hand #11, it's not guaranteed the hands you folded will actually end BEFORE hand #11. Some will end before, and some after, which will completely screw up the last three pots list.

idontcarejustletme
02-22-2011, 05:06 PM
Thanks for the replayer fix. Switching Use For to any site worked.

The hand not showing up in last 3 pots is not what I was asking about--I was saying it won't show up anywhere in the HH viewer that comes up. Like, for example, I play a hand and look for it later, it's not in the last 3, nor in the last 10, nor in the last 100. It's imported into my HEM, but it's not in the popup HH viewer.

I still can't get my new popups to show either. :(

Patvs
02-22-2011, 10:54 PM
So which popup pops up when you click the "Fold to 3bet" stat in your HUD?

Hands not showing up: Try to clear your FILTERS, even though no filters are selected. Which SQL version are you using? If 8.4, update it to 8.4.7 from PostgreSQL: The world's most advanced open source database (http://www.postgresql.org)

idontcarejustletme
02-22-2011, 11:59 PM
It's the popup for steal when I hover over fold to 3bet.

My Players Preferences looks like the SS I posted up here, but this is the popup I get when I hover over say fold to 3bet.

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/4567/25939937.jpg

netsrak
02-23-2011, 06:25 AM
HHviewer/Table Manager: its a known issue that the table manager is sometimes missing some rush hands. We have found no fix for it so far.

Hud popup: please right click on the table in the table manager. Which Hud configuration is active at the table?

idontcarejustletme
02-23-2011, 06:34 AM
Hud popup: please right click on the table in the table manager. Which Hud configuration is active at the table?

It said default was active so I switched it to my new one called newhem but it didn't change the popups.

idontcarejustletme
02-24-2011, 03:04 AM
:(

any suggestions? I tried re-updating to the latest beta, no luck. Uninstall and reinstall?

netsrak
02-24-2011, 05:49 AM
Its worth a try

idontcarejustletme
02-27-2011, 04:14 AM
All right, I've at least isolated the problem. For some reason popup changes don't apply in to my second panel (the 3bet panel), but I can change the popups for the first panel.

I've tried creating an entirely new HUD and it's the same thing... for the second panel my popups won't change no matter what I do.

any help? I quite like my two panels.

netsrak
02-27-2011, 09:03 AM
And you are using 1.11.06a? http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

idontcarejustletme
02-27-2011, 03:37 PM
Yes I am

netsrak
02-28-2011, 05:03 AM
This settings are saved in the file config\prefs.xml.

Can you try to edit this file directly with an texteditor like notepad?
Please close HM and create a backup copy of the file before changing it.