PDA

View Full Version : Something wrong - can't see my hands in reports/sessions etc

baggin
12-02-2008, 03:36 PM
Hi,

I have seen several threads here the last days about something similar. Seems like it is some kind of weird problem with HEM?

Yesterday it worked fine. Played a lot yesterday and tonight ( I live in Europe). Everything seemed to work as it should and I reviewed my session as normal to see results etc.

This morning (european time) I played at least 200 hands, I think more. After finishing playing I was going to check how I did, and it showed only 3 hands. The HUD seemed to work ok when I played. I have not done anything to any filters or anything else.

I played some hands on both Tilt, Stars and iPoker.

What's wrong and where to start? I had version 1.06.04 rc7. Tried to upgrade to 1.07 now, but it didn't help.

This is kind of a big worry. I saw in another thread suggestions about exporting all hands and reimporting them. I have a huuuuge database, so I can't do that. It would take days.

In short:
- In "Cash games" I see only 3 hands in reports and under sessions. I played at least 200, maybe more.
- I have set player to my alias, which I always have and also had yesterday, when everything worked just fine.
- I press refresh, and set it to last 12 hours, which covers the periode I played by a good margin.
- I cleared all filters.

I have done nothing different than I did yesterday or last week etc.

But still just 3 hands showing.

Any suggestions on what to try?

morny
12-02-2008, 03:50 PM
Instead of searching Today can you try searching the last x amount of hours instead. for example lets say its 7pm your time then set it to look for the last 19 hours

Id say its probably something to do with the "Set My day starts at" in Options Misc Options

baggin
12-02-2008, 04:39 PM
I did, as I wrote near the bottom.

I searched for last 12 hours, which covers the period I played by good margin. The result is 3 hands showing.

morny
12-03-2008, 04:25 PM
Sorry dont know how i missed that:o

Can you try creating a new database please http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and let me know if it shows up (just export enough hands to test and see if the database is the problem)