PDA

View Full Version : Extra filters

akroma
01-31-2014, 11:52 AM
Hello support,

I would really appreciate it if you could produce some more filters. There is a lot more that can be done by using filters that dont currently exist.

The biggest problem I have at this time is that I cannot filter for hands in which I wanted to something to have occured, without me actually being involved. All the filters revolge around either the hero doing something or hero facing some scenario. I would really appreciate it if you guys could develop filters that let me filter for things like a player cold called a 3B. Or a cold 4B occured in the hand. Without it having to be me in the hand.

I also miss some filters for preflop actions that are a bit less common (the aforementioned cold 4B, even if its me has no filter).

Basically the possibilities are countless (I think this is even true with a somewhat limited number of filters) but atm the possibilities are too limited due to the filters currently available.

Please create some more filters, it would help me (and others) a lot!

Regards,

Akroma

fozzy71
01-31-2014, 11:46 PM
If you want to create an alias with a lot of villains (or all villains) you can do it via PGAdmin or RangeMeister as explained in this thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/185/heads-up-sng/script-analyze-population-tendency-hem-1212650/) but please be aware that it can be very resource intensive to link all villains to an alias so you should have a powerful computer with lots of ram if attempting this.