PDA

View Full Version : PKR fullring cashgames about 5% impot errors

jachtgodin1973
02-22-2011, 01:57 AM
Am having troubles importing my hh over a sample of a few weeks. I made a new database (no help), did recommended maintenance on my old database but this didn't help.

I also tried to make a small database, the old one was pretty big 300k hands, the new 2011 database i created is about 25k hands and gives the same errors.

Februari only am missing about 500 hands over a sample of 8k hands.

any suggestions this drives my insane:eek:

netsrak
02-22-2011, 06:31 AM
Which HM Version are you using?
Please update to our latest Beta: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

jachtgodin1973
02-22-2011, 08:50 AM
one of the first things i did was downloading the latest hm version so this is up to date :D

Patvs
02-22-2011, 12:30 PM
The missing hands: import as import errors?
Can you attach or email us a handhistory of a hand that imports as an import error?

jachtgodin1973
02-22-2011, 01:29 PM
np what email adres can i send it and what should be the subject of the email?

Patvs
02-22-2011, 04:23 PM
support@holdemmanager.com

Just have a link to this thread in the email.
Title: PKR import errors

jachtgodin1973
02-27-2011, 10:27 AM
support@holdemmanager.com

Just have a link to this thread in the email.
Title: PKR import errors

ok i sended some history 5 days ago, any news yet? If you can import them without errors i know someting is wrong on my side.

Last 5 days i keep on getting one or two errors when i import my sessions, i try to pin point wich hands or situation thinks go wrong by importing hands while am playing so i can see between what times the error occur.

netsrak
02-28-2011, 04:55 AM
Hi,

your mail was answered 5 days ago. Please check your spam folder.

The hands with import errors seem to be incomplete.

jachtgodin1973
02-28-2011, 06:46 AM
Hi,

your mail was answered 5 days ago. Please check your spam folder.

The hands with import errors seem to be incomplete.

i checked my spam filter and my inbox two time but no email, who is the sender so i can search one more time or can you send a copy again.

What can i do about incomplete hands? how can hands be incompleted even if i win or loose a hand wich means i played out the whole hand?

fozzy71
02-28-2011, 10:16 AM
i checked my spam filter and my inbox two time but no email, who is the sender so i can search one more time or can you send a copy again.

What can i do about incomplete hands? how can hands be incompleted even if i win or loose a hand wich means i played out the whole hand?

It was sent from the same address you sent it to - support@holdemmanager.com

The reply was sent Feb 22nd at 8:56pm.

The four files you sent are incomplete. If you open them and have a look you will see that the very first hand in each is not complete. This is why there is one import error with each of these files. Holdem Manager needs to read a complete hand history and the first hand in each file you sent is not. You will notice the incomplete hand is when you sat down therefore you were not even in the hand. This is the example from Golden Chopsticks and is the import error. I have highlighted the fact that you have just sat. Even though you just sat PKR writes the HH to your hard drive but as you were not present when the hand begun it is incomplete.

The errors are incomplete hands, because you weren't actually dealt into the hand. Your results should not be affected by these import errors.

jachtgodin1973
07-05-2011, 02:35 PM
bump,

i do have a difference in outcome in session result with hm and a other program i use to review pkr sessions. Also i make notes about some hands i wanne look back at, several can not be found

Patvs
07-05-2011, 08:51 PM
Clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

Find the handhistory file of a hand that doesn't show up and reimport it into a new empty database.... to test if the hand will show up or imports as error.