PDA

View Full Version : HUD Replayer (very important, effecting coaching sessions)

bl0odsh0t
02-22-2011, 12:40 AM
Hi, I appreciate any help in advance, I purchased HEM over a year ago and have been a very loyal customer.

I have been playing exclusively on my Samsung N120 Netbook. I am running HEM 1.11.05e and my replayer isn't working. Specifically, if I attempt to open any hands in the Report/Hands/any tab the replayer simply won't open. I tried reinstalling, it didn't work. I tried system restore, the replayer worked on my first two attempts, and a week later it is no longer working again. I am using 1024x840 resolution, Windows XP, and my hard drive has adequate space. I bought 5 sessions with a Deuces Cracked coach, and his lesson tonight was entirely to go through the replayer. Unfortunately, it didn't work and I had to reschedule, it's very important I get this to work so he can help elevate my game, and as he pointed out, so I can analyze some of my hands personally in the future.

Thanks!
Steven

netsrak
02-22-2011, 06:09 AM
* The replayer is not working with the Comodo firewall. You need to uninstall it.
If thats not the reason please try the following:.
1. close HM
2. create a backup copy of the file config\holdemmanager.config
3. open the original file in a texteditor like notepad
4. delete the 2 lines with the following settings:
setting name="ReplayerSettings" ...
and
setting name="ReplayerSkinToUse....
5. save and exit
6. restart HM. The lines in the config file will be recreated.
7. check the subfolder replayer skin\default skin of your holdemmanager installation path (default c:\program files(X86)\rvg software\holdemmanager. Does this folder exist and contain files? If not please come back, we need to send you the files.
8. Test the replayer again. If it still doesn't work you need to reinstall HM with a fresh configuration.

dirtylobster
05-18-2011, 03:54 PM
Thanks a bunch!