PDA

View Full Version : How do you capture a screen shot of "reports"

Chips8
12-02-2008, 02:35 PM
Tried a search to no avail.

How do you capture a screen shot of the "stakes" under the "Reports" tab. I tried right-click-save but only get the excel grid option.

morny
12-02-2008, 03:54 PM
I presume you know how to take a standard screenshot i.e Select the print screen button and paste into any graphical application. Other than that the only other option is to export to csv and paste it into excel

Chips8
12-02-2008, 05:09 PM
The problem with the print screen option is that it captures too much (ie-all the generic HEM tabs and the stat selection tabs).

I just want to get my personal stats as they're listed in the reports such as hands, vpip, pfr, etc similar to what PT screenshots look like.

morny
12-03-2008, 04:21 PM
Right click and save to csv grid will do this, just import into Excel then

Chips8
12-03-2008, 05:44 PM
But besides the grid/excel options, can you just take a surgical screenshot of the stats (the gray shaded area encompassing Game Type Description, Hands VPIP, $, etc). I've saw it on a 2+2 forum yesterday but couldn't find that post today otherwise I would pm the poster.

BigPotz
12-04-2008, 12:15 AM
Tried a search to no avail.

How do you capture a screen shot of the "stakes" under the "Reports" tab. I tried right-click-save but only get the excel grid option.

You can use a free screen capture program called,
screenshotcaptor - and take a shot of what ever part of the screen you need. Screenshotcaptor is simple to use, works good and it's free.

Chips8
12-04-2008, 12:45 AM
Thanks. I actually found the 2+2 post I was talking about, pm'd the person and got the answer.

Basically, I used print-screen, pasted into MS Paint, then cut and pasted the part I wanted into another Paint.

BigPotz
12-04-2008, 01:30 AM
Thanks. I actually found the 2+2 post I was talking about, pm'd the person and got the answer.

Basically, I used print-screen, pasted into MS Paint, then cut and pasted the part I wanted into another Paint.

You may still want to try screenshotcaptor. It is even easier to use than what you described and it's free. The software is very easy to use, very small in size and can do quite a bit for such a small program, I think. I use it all the time. They have a few other interesting little programs at their website as well, that you may be interested in. I have a calendar program called ATnotes, which I think I got from their also. I use the calendar to remind me of all my tournaments. It is also very small and so simple to use. I think they have a program called GridMove which quickly re sizes and positions any window on your screen. I use it to quickly re size multiple game windows. The web address is www dot donationcoder dot com if your interested in taking a look. You'll most likely decide to download something useful from them.

BigPotz