PDA

View Full Version : FAQ 148 :configure HM to work with Ongame? is Obsolete.

Tyttan
12-02-2008, 12:19 PM
Please note that the faq about configuring ONgame is Obsolete.

The window with the checkbox does not appear anymore, and now the are two boxes: the folder name, and the archive folder name.

What happened to me is that mi ongame database was moved once i've fisnihed the autoimport, next day HM didn't imported anything because i havent realiced and there were no ongame db, where the program could import...

Could you change the faq according to new releases?

What does "archive" means?? It is now mandatory that ongame.db are moved to other folder and changed their name?? Inthat case i have to remenber every time to create a new ongame db.

P.S
I'm new to Holdem Manager so it's probable i've said something wrong...

morny
12-02-2008, 06:09 PM
HM mandatory moves the imported hands and Ongame automatically creates a new database and actually works better this way so it all should be fine.

The software got a new update where it auto ticks archive files but well update the FAQ tommorrow to reflect this. Other than that the FAQ is correct.

Tyttan
12-02-2008, 06:54 PM
HM mandatory moves the imported hands and Ongame automatically creates a new database and actually works better this way so it all should be fine.

The software got a new update where it auto ticks archive files but well update the FAQ tommorrow to reflect this. Other than that the FAQ is correct.

Thanks,

Yesterday i created i new database, and it have not been moved, what happened is that it changed its name...

If my db is called tyttan.db, there is also a database called tyttan120208232344, i supose it has been created by holdem manager, there is also a db in procesed folder with name: 1202082315tyttan120208230025... i don't know if that's correct...

Ongame allways create a new db?? and if does...has it allways the same name? If not i will have to configurate autoimport of Poker traker every time...

Tyttan
12-02-2008, 08:33 PM
I've downloaded the new version, and what i see now is that what you said was right...

Holdem Manager finally removes de ongame db (i don't know exactly when, after stoping autoimport?? ) or some time after??

Whatever Ongame creates a new db with the same name, so it's fine...however it would b great if in you faq you could explain how it works so we can understand better what's going on in our PC...

Thanks!