PDA

View Full Version : Proper HUD support for Merge network SNGs

Hotspur
02-21-2011, 08:58 PM
Hi Support,

Now that Merge network sites have (finally) included the tourney ID in the window title of SNG tables - thereby uniquely identifying them - when will HEM be updated to read this and properly display the HUD?

Thanks.

netsrak
02-22-2011, 06:40 AM
I forward this info

morny
02-23-2011, 12:44 PM
Hi,

Yes i did receive an email saying this would be implemented on Monday, we done some testing on a couple of tables and its still not showing a table ID in the window title, if you can see them what low stakes sngs have these so we can test and replicate, maybe they are phasing them in but seems like some dont have them at the moment, we tested on Carbon btw so maybe its skin specific and they havent updated?

Hotspur
02-23-2011, 01:57 PM
Hi,

Yes i did receive an email saying this would be implemented on Monday, we done some testing on a couple of tables and its still not showing a table ID in the window title, if you can see them what low stakes sngs have these so we can test and replicate, maybe they are phasing them in but seems like some dont have them at the moment, we tested on Carbon btw so maybe its skin specific and they havent updated?

Hi Morny,

I play on Black Chip Poker (Black Chip Poker | Home (http://www.blackchippoker.com)), and they definitely are now showing the tourney ID in the window title, enclosed in round brackets (i.e. something like (219245611) ) for the $2/$3/$5/$10/$20 DON SNGs.

Hope this helps - please let me know if you need any further info, as I'm keen to get this problem resolved :)

morny
02-24-2011, 11:28 PM
Ive tested on Carbon myself now and it looks like they haven't implemented it yet. See attached screenshot.

Can you please email a screenshot of the tables, clearly showing the title bars of two identical tables, the table manager showing the full name, the hand histories and also all the files in the importing/hem data folder in the holdem manager folder and send to support@holdemmanager.com and well get it added

Hotspur
02-25-2011, 12:57 PM
Ive tested on Carbon myself now and it looks like they haven't implemented it yet. See attached screenshot.

Can you please email a screenshot of the tables, clearly showing the title bars of two identical tables, the table manager showing the full name, the hand histories and also all the files in the importing/hem data folder in the holdem manager folder and send to support@holdemmanager.com and well get it added

Morny,

I was slightly incorrect in my post below, so to clarify:

For some reason all BCP tourney IDs end in 1, so they are shown as "XXXXXXXX1" (e.g. "319976651") on the "Data View" tab in HEM.

However, now that BCP have changed to putting the tourney ID in the tourney window title bar, they've decided to only put the first 8 digits (i.e. omitting the final 1 - e.g. "31997665"). Strange, but true.

Anyway, just so I understand what you need:
1) You want screenshots of two (different) SNGs at the same stake?

2) I don't understand what "all the files in the importing/hem data folder in the holdem manager folder" - please explain

Let me know and I'll be happy to help.

morny
02-25-2011, 03:54 PM
Hi,

Yeah for 1 i basically need to see two tables with identical names (and now hopefully the ID at the end) and also what the table manager shows for these 2 tables.

If you navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data while playing at those tables youll see some .dat and .hh files, they only stay there for a short while after you close the tables so zip those up and send my way please

I also need the hand histories. Thanks for all your help and put Urgent Att: Morny in the subject so someone will pass it on to me quickly

Hotspur
02-26-2011, 03:29 PM
Morny,

All done, with subject "Urgent Att: Morny".

morny
02-28-2011, 12:39 PM
Thanks for the detailed info, ive forwarded everything to our hud developer and he is working on it now