PDA

View Full Version : Bonus saves, but w/ date in future?

GoldnEagl
02-21-2011, 07:19 PM
I'm trying to add a bonus under Rakeback and Bonuses, but something is getting fouled up. When I click the Rakeback & Bonuses tab in Settings I first get a popup error saying:

Error occurred when displaying rakeback plans: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.Couldn't store<12-31-2010> in End Date Column. Expected type is DateTime.

I click 'OK' and it goes away. But here are my problems:

1) I have rakeback on FTP, know that I 100% entered it in to HEM like 2 years ago, and it displays in graphs, but the Rakeback section is blank.

2) All bonuses I have added in the past are displayed in the Bonus section, but all of the dates are screwy. All past bonuses are displayed with the current date, but when I go to edit them the correct date of the bonus is there.

3) I just added a bonus today (21-Feb). When adding it, the date is automatically set to the current time and that's fine. It saves the correct date and time, and displays correctly in the Bonus section, only until I close the Rakeback & Bonuses window. When I open it back up (I get the same error every time I open it) it does one of two things (erratically):

a) it displays the correct date, but the bonus doesn't show up in graphs (yes I have the box checked) or

b) it displays a date in the future.

4) If I edit the bonus I added today and put in a date in the past it adds, displays in graphs, but displays a date in the future when I close RB/B and open it again. When I go to edit the date it shows the right date though.

Any ideas on how to fix any/all of it? If my bonuses are off my taxes are gonna be all over the place..

Thanks.

netsrak
02-22-2011, 05:56 AM
Please add some screenshots.

Please check your windows regional settings (under control panel). Are you using a non standard setting for the date / currency formats?
If you change it to english (usa) - does it work?