PDA

View Full Version : Mucked cards show up real late

Shreddes
12-02-2008, 06:20 AM
I play a lot of HU and it seems like mucked cards don't show up for a while, like sometimes im on the flop by the time I see them from the last hand, kinda makes things difficult. is there a way i can speed it up? I have used pokerace in the past and never had this problem

morny
12-02-2008, 06:29 PM
What version of HM do you have?
What site is this for?

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder

Shreddes
12-02-2008, 07:43 PM
What version of HM do you have?
What site is this for?

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder

I just downloaded it yesterday, so the newest version (1.07 I believe )

And the site I have been using it on is pokerstars.

The file you requested should be attached, thanks for looking into this

morny
12-03-2008, 05:44 PM
Ok all your settings look fine so the only other thing that may be causing this is an antivirus/spyware/firewall etc trying to scan the files so either setup the exceptions to ignore HM and PostgreSQL exe files or uninstall them or try alternative antivirus programs

brunowillis
12-17-2008, 09:53 AM
just another question about mucked cards. I can get the mucked cards hud but it seems the ipoker hand histories do not import any mucked showdown hands?! Is this correct? Because this is terrible for opponent analysis. If so isnt there a workaround for converting the hhs?

morny
12-17-2008, 04:27 PM
Theyve always shown for me where there was a showdown, can you post the original hand where it dosent

brunowillis
12-17-2008, 06:44 PM
well i found out it has other reasons :-)

When im playing and getting the hand histories by the site, it saves the mucked hands. But unfortunately most of my hands were received by datamining software xxxpoker. And it does only write the chat to hhs without mucked hands :( So not your fault