PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars help

bnorris
02-21-2011, 07:17 PM
My hud works fine so the hands are being imported it seems but then when i go to review session, it acts like only one or a couple of my 20 tables are being imported. Then today I played a session and none of them were counted. I see no sessions from today. I have all hands selected and no filter on, so I am very confused, since Hud works fine and both Hud and all of HE seem to work fine on my other sites. Please help.

hippohead
02-21-2011, 07:25 PM
mine is doing the same tonight - normally works fine but tonight wont import any stars hands - wont even recognise that there is a file in the folder.

netsrak
02-22-2011, 06:39 AM
Please clear your filters (Filters->clear) one time although it seems like no filters are defined.

Please remove the 3 winner card columns from the hands view (under options -> settings -> hands view columns)

Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.

Please check your windows regional settings (under control panel). Are you using a non standard setting for the date / currency formats?

hippohead
02-22-2011, 05:50 PM
thanks netsrak, I have tried suggestion 1, 2 and 4 and no luck. I don't really understand your 3rd suggestion - what is this?

Having read bnorris post again i think my issue is a little different - my HEM doesnt seem to be importing the hands. I can see the HH file in the folder but the HEM importer says there are no files to import. I have tried using the auto-import, import a file and import from a folder option but no luck. I normally play on PKR and those hands seem to import fine but not Stars at the moment (Stars hands have imported fine in the past - the last time I tried was about 3 weeks ago and it worked - I can still see these hands in HEM)

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Patvs
02-22-2011, 10:03 PM
Move the hands to a different folder, and run another "import from folder" on the new location.

If they still won't import Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

create a new empty database--> and reimport your hands.