PDA

View Full Version : Dodgy Fold BB 2 SteaL Stats

pLaYa
12-02-2008, 06:09 AM
Hi all @ Holdem Manager Forums,

When I steal someones blinds its shows in their stats that they call, now I have a load of bogus data. See attached jpeg

How can I stop this bug? and how do can I go about editing all the bogus data if I cba

Thanks, pLaYa

morny
12-02-2008, 06:48 PM
yu say it shows in their stats they call, i presume they didnt call?

If so what version of HM was this with?

pLaYa
12-03-2008, 05:54 AM
Hi Morny,

Yes the player I have shown the steal stats for (one of many with wrong stats), was definatly folding those blinds which it says he called.

I'm using 1.06.03h, I thought I auto-updated anyway?

Thanks, pLaYa

Mike chops
12-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Do you have the hand history for that session? If so please email it to me mlamb1@gmail.com together with the name of the player with incorrect stats.

pLaYa
12-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Hi,

Sorry, I didn't make myslef clear, it wasn't just this guy's the stats were wrong for, it was the same with everyone, this was just an example that I posted the jpeg of.

I was taking all of the blinds uncontested around the table, and all of the players stats for Fold 2 BB Steal reamined at 0% and saying in the stats box that they called everytime, when it was the complete opposite, they always folded. It wasnt just this table either, It did it all night, I havnt played yet today so I havent seen whether it still happening, but I'd presume so.

I'm not very good with HEM so posting hand histories for specific tournament tables would be difficult for me without being told how, its something I would like to kno tho, so I can review my play thru-out the tourney.

Thanks,

pLaYa

Mike chops
12-03-2008, 04:47 PM
I checked it myself on Stars and I saw plenty of folds correctly recorded. So I wanted to get an example from you where it wasn't. Can't you send me a hand history from the site? Then I could verify the problem and find a solution.

pLaYa
12-03-2008, 05:13 PM
Yeah...

Hi,

Sorry, I didn't make myslef clear, it wasn't just this guy's the stats were wrong for, it was the same with everyone, this was just an example that I posted the jpeg of.

I was taking all of the blinds uncontested around the table, and all of the players stats for Fold 2 BB Steal reamined at 0% and saying in the stats box that they called everytime, when it was the complete opposite, they always folded. It wasnt just this table either, It did it all night, I havnt played yet today so I havent seen whether it still happening, but I'd presume so.

I'm not very good with HEM so posting hand histories for specific tournament tables would be difficult for me without being told how, its something I would like to kno tho, so I can review my play thru-out the tourney.

Thanks,

pLaYa

morny
12-03-2008, 05:49 PM
Just go to the hands Tab, select today or yesterday from the date filter and right click on a hand history in the bottom pane, this will save the HH to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\ExportedHandHistory and send that file to Mike

If you select more than 1 file it will export several

pLaYa
12-03-2008, 08:57 PM
Hi Morny,

I'd like to know if theres any way to export hands from just one tourney, coz I was playing a few at once, so if I export all hands between two times then all the tourneys would be mixed up together, no?

Thanks, pLaYa

morny
12-04-2008, 02:26 PM
Well the simplest way would be to run a filter where Attempted steal = true and saw, faced 3bet = false and saw flop = true then this will narrow down all the steal hands where someone called and you can pick from there