PDA

View Full Version : Hud stopped working - prima

Mariners
02-21-2011, 07:09 PM
my hud was working fine and left my computer on overnight. i wake up the next day and start playing and the hud on some prima tables have stopped working. it works fine on ipoker and on some other prima tables. i restarted my computer and it seemed to fix itself.

this was a few days ago. the same problem has reoccurred and has not been fixed with restart. i decided to go back to an earlier version and then the ipoker stats wernt working.

please see attached

im now using 1.11.06a on windows 7. uac is off and im running as admin. i've tried attaching tables in table finder but it doesnt say there unattached.

ive also just noticed that it seems to break on any table that has player 'forel1a' on it.

netsrak
02-22-2011, 07:03 AM
Sorry, i see no problems on the screenshot, both tables have a hud.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

Mariners
02-22-2011, 09:48 AM
i have stats on all the players on the left and there not showing up. it just says 0 on all. i have played 3 rounds of the table too.

Mariners
02-22-2011, 12:43 PM
i decided to spend an hour completely uninstalling everything then reinstall hem. everything worked again great. (last night)

(today)

forel1a then sits at my table on the bottom left then the hud freezes (hud stats displayed are from playing 3 handed) and stops working on this table. the top left and bottom right are still working fine (see 1.jpg)

i decide to join a table that forel1a is on to see if the hud works. it doesnt even come up now after playing a few rounds of the table.

forel1a then leaves the top right table then the hud works again the following hand (see 2.jpg) top left and bottom right tables are still working fine.

forel1a then leaves the bottom left table and the following hand the hud stops freezing and now works on all four tables. (see 3.jpg)

i think it must be something to do with his screenname. i have played with this player for over a year and have never had hud problems in the past.

Mariners
02-22-2011, 05:49 PM
just to add that my friends hud works fine when playing at the same table as this player

Patvs
02-22-2011, 10:11 PM
When you reinstalled HoldemManager, did you also create a new database?
Try creating a new empty database, reimporting all your hands.

Mariners
02-23-2011, 10:07 AM
i created a new database last night and started importing my hands from the original database. it says its gonna take 2 days to import as my database is so large. is there any selective export options?

anyway i left it running overnight and i got an error message. please see attached as i'm not sure if its related.

I'm using postgres 8.4

Patvs
02-23-2011, 12:16 PM
Read:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/11194-top-10-hem-performance-increase-tips.html

and edit your postgresql.conf file.

Mariners
03-10-2011, 11:48 PM
I've exported all my hands then reimported them into a new database there's less players in my new database. Any reason why this might be, surely it should be exactly the same?

Patvs
03-11-2011, 01:11 AM
Instead of exporting hands, try to reimport only the original handhistories from your archive folder.