PDA

View Full Version : Can I have my money Refund?

Omrell
01-25-2014, 12:31 PM
Hello, !
Yesterday I bought the TN2, I thought it will be similar as TN but better, (that's why I didn't download the Trial First, my fault, I know), but h is a list oF a very different issues fRom TN1:

- There is a 0 before my default bets: http://i.imgur.com/SAmHa7b.png
- TN start to reject tables when I reach X tables where Im sitted (logged), TN2 reject tables when I reach X tables where Im observing
- The Fast-Fold of Zoom is not working to me, I have to use the Pokerstars Hotkey to that
- I can't use my hotkeys in Skype or Browser for example
- Mistakes with the frames http://i.imgur.com/vOKGz8Z.png
- The presetbets weren't working for me

So... Can I have my money refund? :confused:

Greetings

sideshow
01-25-2014, 02:11 PM
Hi Omrell

I am sorry to hear you are having these issues and we would like to get them resolved as quickly as possible

1) Are you playing on real money tables or play money? In your regional settings are you using , or . please change your regional settings to english UK but if this is play money that is how it is.

2) I think you are playing on play money tables and in PS you can only open a Max of 6 or so tables same for observing so this is not an issue with TN2 if you are playing on Play money.

3) This is because you are using keys that are possibly used as hotkeys, to use in other apps you need to disable hotkeys and then they will work.

4) This is a known issue and will be resolved soon.

5) Please try on reall money tables if problem persists

Go to the help tab
Click on debug
Open a table and play
Open the preset bet tab
When the issue occurs on the table please take a screenshot with incorrect betting, The preset bet tab open and the Debug window open

6) For the fast fold you need to use the advance option AA check/Fold this will work for advance folding.

Omrell
01-25-2014, 02:43 PM
Hello,
I play Real Money, I tried Full Ring Tables, and Zoom SH Tables, I have a different regional setting from UK and I need it to use other programs
In TN1 I used Hotkeys while Playing
I have not to much time to debug each issue

sideshow
01-25-2014, 02:51 PM
Hi,

If you would be interested in a tv session we could set this up to take a look, When you say that it rejects tables i don't understand uless you have a setting to stop this.

If you are interested in doing a tv session please let us know.

Omrell
01-25-2014, 04:05 PM
Hello !
I think its better and easier to understand with TV Session, but I have been configuring the TN2 and it is very diffrent from TN1

sideshow
01-25-2014, 05:33 PM
Hi,

I understand, please let me know a day and time you will be free for the tv session and we can help you in understanding and getting setup up with TN2

Omrell
01-26-2014, 07:38 AM
How can we set the hour? Skype?

sideshow
01-26-2014, 11:52 AM
Hi,

We don't do skype support, we only use skype for personal use, If you can email support@tableninja.com with days/times that you will be free we can set it up, once we connect to teamviewer a chat box will appear an we can communicate that way.