PDA

View Full Version : Can I save my HUD file via windows explorer since I can't open HEM

Crexis
02-21-2011, 03:35 PM
I'm going to have to reinstall everything and reimport all my HH's since the 127.0.01 error so I can't open HEM to export HUD.

I took a long time to setup my hud so before I go ahead and uninstall everything I wanted to know if I can save my HUD file.

I went under RVG Software - Holdem Manager - Importing - HUD data but it was empty.

Is it under config? I see some '.txt' files but when I open them it's just massive amt of numbers so I'm unsure what it really is. Also a .xml files but maybe they can't be opened in word or anything and need only be imported into HEM to see that it's the hud setup?

thanks.

Crexis
02-21-2011, 06:36 PM
anyone pls?

a.k.a.Also
02-21-2011, 06:50 PM
They look to be stored in the config file as text files.

Hang on and I'll see if I can copy/paste into another install.

a.k.a.Also
02-21-2011, 07:05 PM
Ok, I just copied/pasted my entire current config folder into an old VM install and the huds were intact. The xml files are all the position info.

This seemed to work ok in the replayer, but I didn't test on a live table.

Nothing to lose imo, though I'm sure one of the experts will be along sometime soon.

Crexis
02-21-2011, 09:35 PM
Ok thanks for the help man, I don't see any "experts" coming but this makes sense and i'll go with it!