PDA

View Full Version : question about stats

goldskin
12-01-2008, 08:25 PM
sorry if this question has been asked before. i have a database of players,
but everytime i go to a new table, the stats starts from 0, even myself. i want to see the accumulated stats not every time starts from hand 1 again.
please tell me how to make hud show the whole stats. ( i tried to double click
on the stat screen, but it doesnt work) any feedback would be really appreciated.

Al1
12-02-2008, 04:59 AM
sorry if this question has been asked before. i have a database of players,
but everytime i go to a new table, the stats starts from 0, even myself. i want to see the accumulated stats not every time starts from hand 1 again.
please tell me how to make hud show the whole stats. ( i tried to double click
on the stat screen, but it doesnt work) any feedback would be really appreciated.

This is not possible, and furthermore it's useless. If you allways have all your stats for you, it don't show of you are playing on a table. Thus you cannot evaluate your image correctly.

goldskin
12-02-2008, 12:37 PM
i think i didnt make it clear. what i meant was if i have 100 hands of player A in my database, i would like to see the stats of player A the next time i play with him with the 100 hands of stats i have on him, not starting from 0 all over again. so please let me know how to can do that. thanks for answering.

morny
12-02-2008, 06:27 PM
Your stats will alsways reset to 0, however theres shouldnt. Can you check Hud Options > Additional Hud Filters and theres more info in this FAQ

goldskin
12-02-2008, 07:34 PM
ok sorry, i am a new member but i did read the FAQ section but i couldnt find what i want. i play on ultimate bet, with the recent ub update, i decided to buy holdem manager. i am currently using 1.06.03 h, i plan to figure it out before i buy it. now, like i said, i cant get all the stats i want from the players, i dont want to start every session with 0 stats and rebuild everytime. i want to see my own stats too, current session and over all sessions stats, and i want to see my oppoents stats in that way as well.
please tell me what i can do to make the overall stats apear on my players, thanks. btw, my old stats are imported from my pokertracker2, but i think i succesfuly imported them cuz i can see the hands in my database. so the problem is why i cant see my own stats or other players' stats when i enter my usual limit? sorry for all the rubbish, but i need help please.

Al1
12-03-2008, 06:13 AM
ok sorry, i am a new member but i did read the FAQ section but i couldnt find what i want. i play on ultimate bet, with the recent ub update, i decided to buy holdem manager. i am currently using 1.06.03 h, i plan to figure it out before i buy it. now, like i said, i cant get all the stats i want from the players, i dont want to start every session with 0 stats and rebuild everytime. i want to see my own stats too, current session and over all sessions stats, and i want to see my oppoents stats in that way as well.
please tell me what i can do to make the overall stats apear on my players, thanks. btw, my old stats are imported from my pokertracker2, but i think i succesfuly imported them cuz i can see the hands in my database. so the problem is why i cant see my own stats or other players' stats when i enter my usual limit? sorry for all the rubbish, but i need help please.

Can you upgrade HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

goldskin
12-03-2008, 07:10 PM
so i upgraded the to version 1.07, i looked at the instruction for setting up auto import hands on ub, there is one option missing, "move files after import?" option is missing. why is that? and i went to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data, i see no files in there is that why i dont see collective data for the players at the table? help plz

Al1
12-04-2008, 12:49 PM
so i upgraded the to version 1.07, i looked at the instruction for setting up auto import hands on ub, there is one option missing, "move files after import?" option is missing. why is that? and i went to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data, i see no files in there is that why i dont see collective data for the players at the table? help plz

Since that last update, files are allways moved to the specified directory. It's normal you don't see this option.

Yes, there isn't files in the folder. Files only appears during the play I believe.