PDA

View Full Version : New table opening bug

zero_cool
01-22-2014, 05:33 PM
Hi. Very often it happens - when a popup window about new table to be opened comes out and I have a decision on one of the active tables it starts blinking from a popup window to a table with a decision and doesn't stop until I make decisions on all the tables and Ninja has few seconds to click "Yes" in popup window. Or if I manage to click popup "Yes" or "No' manually which is quite difficult since they blink form one to another window super fast. It's relly annoying and shouldn't work like that, I'm sure I haven't configured NInja correctly to avoid it. I use stack layout
What can I do about that?
Thank you

zero_cool
01-28-2014, 04:25 PM
hello?

sideshow
01-28-2014, 04:40 PM
Hi,

I am sorry this post was not replied to, What version of TN2 are you using? Please go to the help tab > contact support > send logs to tableninja, This will create a zipped file, attach that file to an email and send it to support@tableninja.com and i will see what is causing this.

zero_cool
01-31-2014, 12:42 PM
I use 2.2.134.0 version
I didn't get exactly what you mean - where's that help tab? Didn't find it in the programm client

sideshow
01-31-2014, 01:31 PM
Hi,

You have an old version please update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/TN2Update2.2.160.msi