PDA

View Full Version : Recent Merge hands not showing in HEM.

dox516
02-21-2011, 01:29 PM
I played on Carbon Poker last night with a fully functioning hud. I have adjusted the time settings for import and also created a new db and imported old hands to try and fix the problem.

The problem is when I go to review my hands from the session a bunch of them are not showing up. I am not sure how else to fix it.

Tim

netsrak
02-22-2011, 05:47 AM
You don't see them in the new db either?

Please remove the 3 winner card columns from the hands view (under options -> settings -> hands view columns)

Please check your windows regional settings (under control panel). Are you using a non standard setting for the date / currency formats?
If you change it to english (usa) and try to import the hands - does it work?

dox516
02-24-2011, 04:19 AM
Its appears as if it is capturing a hand every three minutes. Odd. I adjusted the settings as suggested still not fixed.

TIm

netsrak
02-24-2011, 05:27 AM
Which HM version are you running? Please update to 1.11.06a: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Please test again with this version and a new database.

dox516
02-25-2011, 04:47 AM
Updated to the new version and created a new db still no luck. Actually lost some hands.

netsrak
02-25-2011, 06:07 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.