PDA

View Full Version : Discrepency between Reports' Tab and Graphs' Tab

mak
12-01-2008, 03:29 PM
After playing today (Dec 1), I looked at my Cash Games, Reports. It said I had won $1,164.00. This was inaccurate. I made sure I had no filters set and that the time was set for today. Then, I went to the Graphs tab. Strangely, this had the correct amount I had won: $1,736.25. I made sure there were no filters set here either, and that the time period was set to "Today". So, somehow the graphs tab has the correct amount, while the Reports tab had the incorrect amount.

morny
12-01-2008, 07:56 PM
Can you email me the HH files to morny@holdemmanager.net please and a link to this thread

mak
12-03-2008, 12:30 PM
Okay, I just sent you my archived hand histories from that morning. FWIW, if I select any time frame that does not include Dec 1, the amounts in the tabs match up. So, it is something in the Reports tab from Dec 1 that is not picking something up.

mak
12-04-2008, 03:21 PM
I figured out the problem, but not the solution. I had played some pot limit holdem that morning. My Reports tab has "NL" by it. While the other tabs say "No Filter". However, when I click "clear", the "NL" remains on my "Reports" tab. That is, clearing the filters does not seem to get rid of the "NL". How do I get rid of the "NL" so that my reports show all games and not just NL?

mak
12-04-2008, 03:39 PM
Okay, I've figured out the solution now too. You click on filters, then edit, then in the main filter put check marks on all the games.

It's strange that clicking "clear" filters doesn't reset this particular filter.