PDA

View Full Version : Does Cloud work with Android tablets ?

colbefc
01-17-2014, 05:38 PM
I realise that up to now the Cloud HUD does not work on android devices but can i still use Cloud with my tablet so i can use the web page to analyze my results?
I have tried to download the HM Cloud to my android but when i try to open it I get told it cannot be opened?
Thanks for your help.

fozzy71
01-17-2014, 08:25 PM
You should be able to open the Cloud Website in the Chrome App. We do not have any dedicated mobile apps at this time.

colbefc
01-18-2014, 10:53 AM
Yes i can open the cloud website in the chrome app but i take it there is no way of getting my results from my tablet play onto the chrome site? Oh well, hopefully in a later version.

fozzy71
01-18-2014, 06:50 PM
You have to request the hands from their support via email. Then you can import those hands to the HM Cloud Website on the desktop. The technology for mobile devices isn't such that a HUD might never be possible. They do not write hand histories to the device/app while you are playing so you have to request them manually to your desktop and import them there. You can open the import menu in the upper right corner menu under your Name or you can scroll down on the main dashboard page where we recently added a manual import hands widget.

colbefc
01-19-2014, 10:58 AM
You have to request the hands from their support via email. Then you can import those hands to the HM Cloud Website on the desktop. The technology for mobile devices isn't such that a HUD might never be possible. They do not write hand histories to the device/app while you are playing so you have to request them manually to your desktop and import them there. You can open the import menu in the upper right corner menu under your Name or you can scroll down on the main dashboard page where we recently added a manual import hands widget.
I asked poker Stars and they told me that hands played on mobile devices were in a different format and that PS could not supply me with them?

fozzy71
01-19-2014, 03:49 PM
I asked poker Stars and they told me that hands played on mobile devices were in a different format and that PS could not supply me with them?

We have had plenty of customers request hands played on the mobile device so they could be imported to their PC. It sounds like you got a new employee so I would try again and/or ask to have your request moved up to a supervisor for confirmation.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Histories/Summaries.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+