PDA

View Full Version : Fold or check window on Ipoker

EnoTmiS
01-17-2014, 06:26 AM
Everytime I click fold when I can also check a window (that I hate) pop up. The window says:

"You have choosen to fold, but you can check without costs. Are you sure that you want folding?"

I play using a gamepad and on Pokerstars in a situation like this I press the button FOLD and the software folds or check if it is possibile, but Ipoker it is not so smart and everytime I have to be sure to use the right button instead of using just one.

Is there any setting in Annoyances that could helping me in this battle with Ipoker software?

Thanks in advance and good work!

Simone

sideshow
01-17-2014, 12:28 PM
Hi Simone

Are you clicking the fold button or manually clicking fold? Please send me the log file and i will look into this

Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

EnoTmiS
01-17-2014, 03:36 PM
I have sent the log.

The window check/fold pop up when I manually click fold, if I use an hotkey to fold when I press it it doesn't work, but the software call instead of folding :-(

Tell me if you need other information, screenshot or logs.

EnoTmiS
01-17-2014, 04:00 PM
I have made some tests with play money on Eurobet.it

ACTIONS:

Bet > OK!

Check / call > OK!

Fold > doesn't work! (calls instead of folding)

All In > OK

All In + Click Bet > OK

ADVANCE ACTIONS:

AA check/fold > doesn't work! (calls instead of folding)

AA Fold to Any > nothing happens!

sideshow
01-17-2014, 04:38 PM
Hi,

Thank you for the update, We have created a ticket on this issue and the developers are going to look into it, The latest ticket on this is HM-7732 i will add your email to the ticket number to be notified of when it is resolved.

EnoTmiS
01-17-2014, 04:47 PM
Ok! Thank you!

EnoTmiS
04-27-2014, 05:01 AM
Do you have any news after 3 months? Is there any setting in Annoyances that could helping me?

Now actions FOLD and AA CHECK/FOLD work perfectly, but when I press FOLD and I have the option to check the Ipoker window appears and I can't rid of it. It would be great that TN2 when this windows appears would tell to ipoker to check always. Who would be so stupid to fold when he has the option to check?

Thanks!

Simone from Italy

sideshow
04-27-2014, 07:32 AM
Hi,

We are still working on Ipoker issues, I have no ETA at the moment on when they will be fixed, In regards to the last issue you mentioned above, I Can't reproduce this on WH, When that option appears you should have an option to not show that message again.

EnoTmiS
04-28-2014, 05:40 AM
Hi,

We are still working on Ipoker issues, I have no ETA at the moment on when they will be fixed, In regards to the last issue you mentioned above, I Can't reproduce this on WH, When that option appears you should have an option to not show that message again.

Unfortunately in Eurobet Poker.it this option is missing and everytime that this window appears we have to click manually on "check" :-(

sideshow
04-28-2014, 10:45 AM
Hi,

Table Ninja2 only works with English lobby, Can you please change your lobby to English to do this you need to re-install Ipoker client and then install it in English

EnoTmiS
04-30-2014, 07:00 AM
Hi,

Table Ninja2 only works with English lobby, Can you please change your lobby to English to do this you need to re-install Ipoker client and then install it in English

Unfortunately it's not possibile to change the language. Me and other players have sent message to the support about this issue, but they have answered us that it's not possible. I have already tried to reinstall the Ipoker client but there isn't any language option...

sideshow
04-30-2014, 08:56 AM
Hi,

Unfortunately if the client cannot be installed in English there is nothing we can do, We can only work if the client is in English.