PDA

View Full Version : Opponent HUD Stats

SootedNinjas
12-01-2008, 02:52 AM
This question might have been ask before but I search the forum and can't find one.

Anyway, let's say I'm playing against opponent-A in 25NL 6Max and 50NL 6Max table. I have data on opponent-A in both 25NL and 50NL 6Max.

What kind of stats will I see for opponent-A on the tables ?
Combine stats of 25Nl and 50NL on both tables or just the 25NL stats on 25NL table and 50NL stats on 50NL table ?

Will HEM datamine 9 player single table SNG games that I play and display HUD stats accordingly ?

Same question as before if I am playing opponent-A on two different tables of 9 Player SNG, $5.50 and $11.00 buy-in.

What kind of stats will I see for opponent-A on the tables ?
Combine stats of $5.50 STT SNG and $11.00 STT SNG on both tables or just the $5.50 STT SNG stats on $5.50 table and $11.00 STT SNG stats on $11.00 table ?

Regards....

P.S. Sorry got posted on the wrong forum. Can the admin moved this thread on the HUD General forum ?

SootedNinjas
12-01-2008, 04:35 PM
bump ......

morny
12-01-2008, 08:10 PM
It shows the combined stats as long as you have "show stats from other levels" ticked in Hud Options > Additional Hud Filters, if you untick this youll only see stats for that level.

For tourneys it shows it based on the blinds level not $ buyin

SootedNinjas
12-01-2008, 10:01 PM
It shows the combined stats as long as you have "show stats from other levels" ticked in Hud Options > Additional Hud Filters, if you untick this youll only see stats for that level.

For tourneys it shows it based on the blinds level not $ buyin

So for tourneys it does not distinguish between MTT and STT games ?

Also, no distinction between full table, short handed and heads-up. Correct ?

So tournament stats are lump into one and the only distinction is the blind levels.

Does tourney manager has HUD functionality ?

regards....

Mike chops
12-03-2008, 11:52 AM
As you may have seen on the hud options->additional hud filters menu you can filter which hands are included by number of players present. You should be able to exclude HU tournaments in this way.

STTs and MTTs are lumped together though.