PDA

View Full Version : Sharing a laptop

satolfea
12-01-2008, 02:12 AM
Hi,

My girlfriend has started playing poker, and she uses my laptop to play. She has seen me play, and wants to know why she doesn't get a HUD when she's playing. Do I have to buy a second license, or can she somehow use mine?

Thanks.

morny
12-01-2008, 10:17 AM
You can only use 1 license per person so youll need to register a 2nd license if she wants to use it, would make a nice x-mas gift:)

satolfea
12-01-2008, 10:26 AM
Figured as much, thought I'd check anyway! How would it work on the 1 computer though - I wouldn't want her stats interfering with mine, and vice versa.

morny
12-01-2008, 07:12 PM
Well you could use the same software as it would just be like playing on a few different sites yourself, just pointing out that the software is for 1 user, you may use it on a laptop and a desktop but it only covers 1 person

satolfea
12-02-2008, 01:27 AM
I get that Morny, and I don't mind paying for a second license, but I want to find out if HEM is going to lump all our stats together as one person, or can she view her's and I view mine as two separate people? I only play on one site, so I've no experience with different names.

Thanks.

satolfea
12-03-2008, 02:02 AM
bump

morny
12-03-2008, 04:10 PM
Assuming you both use different poker names then yes there would be no problem, just go to change in HM to use your username and change again when you want to use her username.

If you both use the same username this would be very problematic and your likely to get some files mixed in as HM dosent move processed files immediately so even if you used a different database it might import those hands into the other database