PDA

View Full Version : ninja 2 crashes after system reboot

saturn5ive
01-16-2014, 12:58 AM
Table ninja downloaded just today and I have two problem:
1) tourney register hotkey doesn't work (see my post created some hours ago)
2) after setting all options and lost several of time to do this, Ninja2 crashes when I try to start it after rebootin my pc. Except hotkey problem, ninja was wirking fine. I played some sng and after I turned off my pc. After some minutes, I turned on pc and try to started Ninja2 but every time I try to start it a window appaers and say something like "Il programma ha smesso di funzionare" (= program stop working). When appear this window, the mouse don't work for 2-3 sec. After 2-3 sec, mouse works again so I can close the error window but ninja didn't start.
If I go to user/app data/roaming there is a folder named something like"tableninja.v2". If I delete it and try to start ninja, the program starts without error but also without configuration so, if I would use it, I should configure it again every time!!!

Help please: I would like to buy your software but with those bugs maybe I will do a better thing buyng another one!

sideshow
01-16-2014, 08:29 AM
Hi,

1) I have already replied to http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/465382-register-tourney-hotkey-doesnt-work.html

2) Is it happening even after setting up a new config setting?

saturn5ive
01-16-2014, 11:03 AM
I don't know what's happened but:

I had removed the software, cleaned win registry, reinstalled ninja and now it works fine.
I try several time to reboot the system and ninja works fine.
I was happy... and I configure all options in the program. Last of all, I configured sensei: all seems to work fine but when reboot the pc the last time, NINJA CRASHES AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!

I have only another problem (I hope it will be the last): all the options avaible in the display tab (show stack, M, table number, tables waiting... all!) didn't works.
I can't see any information on the table.

can you help me please?
I need to work and I would like to buy and use your software but in this moment I can't use it so I will try a similar software and maybe I will buy it.

thanks

stryker
01-16-2014, 12:11 PM
i have the same problem too, after i set sit&go sensei ninja2 crashed i removed it and installed it again , more times, but nothing, ninja2 crashes over and over again

sideshow
01-16-2014, 12:52 PM
Hi Guys

Please let us know when you are available in GMT time. Please remember that we schedule a couple days in advance and need to fit into our schedules. So give us a few days' range of times and notice.

The World Clock - Search Results (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/results.html?query=columbus%2C+oh) This link will help you convert your time.

Please read this important information before our teamviewer session. We cannot do the teamviewer session until all those issues are addressed below:
1 Make sure you have updated your windows using the Windows Update feature Microsoft Windows Update (http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/thanks.aspx?ln=en&&thankspage=5) Please keep checking for updates until windows shows twice five minutes apart that there are no more updates.
2 Please make sure you have access to a good connection, we cannot provide support on really slow connections
3 - Please allow us full access otherwise it slows down the speed at which we can fix the issue
Please download this version, it's the only one compatible with our version.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer

After the meeting is set up, then

Please email the ID and password 5-10 minutes before.

sideshow
01-16-2014, 12:56 PM
If any of you are free now please send ID and PW

Maxpin
01-16-2014, 01:36 PM
Hello, i Have the same problem... can u help me? where i have to send id and pw?

sideshow
01-16-2014, 01:37 PM
Please send the id and pw to support@tableninja.com asap along with a link to this thread

saturn5ive
01-16-2014, 02:24 PM
Please send the id and pw to support@tableninja.com asap along with a link to this thread

I will send id and pass in few minutes :-)

sideshow
01-16-2014, 03:10 PM
Hi Guys

For anyone that is getting the crash with the latest version please do the following, It is important you do all steps in order to resolve the issue

1) Go to the following location C:\Program Files (x86)
2) Look for PASG folder and delete it completely
3) Then go to C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\TableNinja.v2
4) Move the following file to a place on your desktop keys_user.txt or it maybe called keys_user
5) Then go to C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\TableNinja.v2 and delete TableNinja.v2 folder completely
6) Go to start > control panel > Programs > uninstall a program
7) Uninstall TN2
8) Download and install this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/TN2Update2.2.154.msi

If after doing the above steps you are still getting the crash let us know and we will organize a tv with you asap

saturn5ive
01-16-2014, 03:31 PM
Hi Guys

For anyone that is getting the crash with the latest version please do the following, It is important you do all steps in order to resolve the issue

1) Go to the following location C:\Program Files (x86)
2) Look for PASG folder and delete it completely
3) Then go to C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\TableNinja.v2
4) Move the following file to a place on your desktop keys_user.txt or it maybe called keys_user
5) Then go to C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\TableNinja.v2 and delete TableNinja.v2 folder completely
6) Go to start > control panel > Programs > uninstall a program
7) Uninstall TN2
8) Download and install this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/TN2Update2.2.154.msi

If after doing the above steps you are still getting the crash let us know and we will organize a tv with you asap

after teamviewer session I set all my sensei configuration and... still getting crash!

sideshow
01-16-2014, 03:39 PM
Hi,

Did you by any chance update to 2.2.154?

sideshow
01-16-2014, 04:52 PM
Guys for any of you that do continue to have the crash after doing the steps i have given can you please send us your log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\TableNinja.v2 and link to this thread with your forum name. In the mean time do all the steps previously but install this version instead http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/TN2Update2.2.133.msi and we will have a fix for the crash issue soon

stryker
01-16-2014, 05:21 PM
Hi,

Did you by any chance update to 2.2.154?

Following those indications and downloading that version of tn , all works again! thank you! grinding comes to me :D

sideshow
01-16-2014, 06:27 PM
Hi,

Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.

stryker
01-16-2014, 09:13 PM
Hi,

Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.

after setting sit&go sensei it crashed again and it never even open althougth i click more time on it,
do u have any further ideas?

sideshow
01-17-2014, 12:08 PM
Hi,

We are looking into this asap, first can you send us your Table Ninja2 folder please go to the following location C:\Users\ourname\AppData\Roaming

Look for your TableNinja.v2 folder

Right click and add to archive please add the archive folder to an email and send it to us asap