PDA

View Full Version : Can't seem to figure out TN2 (just installed)

r0me0X
01-15-2014, 10:10 PM
Hey

Just installed TN2, well two hours ago but still can't seem to fix some problems ...

I couldn't seem to figure out how to make JOIN waitinglist work and after a while o tried to use my mouse key which worked for a while and now it doesnt again ??? lol
When i want to put any keyboard key for JOINING waitlist it doesnt work ... pokerstars client makes weird sound or probably it's WIndows 7 sound imo that's why i tried mouse and it worked for a while ....

The second and last problem i have is TN2 keeps making my tables smaller .... it's because i clicked TILE at the start but i TILE with slight overlead and it just tiles all my tables ...

Thank you very much for your help

r0me0X
01-15-2014, 10:49 PM
Second problem solved .... so far look's pretty good :) just need to fix first problem

r0me0X
01-16-2014, 01:47 AM
LOLZ been testing a bit and it seems like always some problem occurs ... now the JOINING waitlist works but only with my mouse, but sometimes it just goes crazy and when i click my (M) right it does not join the table but opens it. That happens after i take a brake.
I fixed this problem by starting stars client and log in again. Hope you will help me how to make my keyboard work for this key because other keys do work like closing tables and hotkey bets ...

sideshow
01-16-2014, 08:33 AM
Hi,

This key needs to be set as global please do the following

1) Copy the following two lines
[tn2_settings]
default.join_waitinglist.is_global=1

2) Go to the setup tab and click on the bet/config tab
3) Click on Import
4) A new window will open do nothing until you see "Restart TN2" higlighted in RED
5) Click it and TN2 will then restart and this hot key should now work

Let me know if this works

r0me0X
01-16-2014, 07:03 PM
plus i have problem with my mouse jumps to a table that wich needs focus , i do not know what i ve done ...and cant fix it now .... and my post flop betsizing doesnt work too .... and twice today happened that TN just unjoined all my tables ??

edit : ok fixed that mouse jumping to tables

r0me0X
01-16-2014, 07:03 PM
Hi,

This key needs to be set as global please do the following

1) Copy the following two lines
[tn2_settings]
default.join_waitinglist.is_global=1

2) Go to the setup tab and click on the bet/config tab
3) Click on Import
4) A new window will open do nothing until you see "Restart TN2" higlighted in RED
5) Click it and TN2 will then restart and this hot key should now work

Let me know if this works

i think i do not have it there , check it out https://imageshack.com/i/0bnbomj