PDA

View Full Version : Stats are Only Showing from Current Tourney

EnnuiDom
02-20-2011, 10:11 PM
The stats for others are only coming up for the current tourney. What could the problem be?

My advanced tourny filter is set to all and my Account Control is turned off.

Any and all help is appreciated.

netsrak
02-21-2011, 05:06 AM
Which site?
Which tourneytype?
Which HM version?

Is your pokerclient installed in english language?
Please check your additonal hud filters too.

EnnuiDom
02-21-2011, 11:59 AM
Full Tilt.
Any of them: MTT and Ring (different $ levels) for sure. I don't know about rush, it did not come up.
1.11.06a

Yes it is in English and yes, sorry, I meant those as well in reference to my original post.

Thanks again.

netsrak
02-22-2011, 05:46 AM
Please post a screenshot of your additional hud filters and your tourney hud filters and Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

EnnuiDom
03-04-2011, 10:15 PM
Take a look and let me know. Thank you very much for your help. Apologize for the delay but have been up in Atlantic City.

Patvs
03-05-2011, 03:51 PM
The stats for others are only coming up for the current tourney.

Are you sure you've played these opponents before playing a similar style game? (for example when playing a cashgame, played cashgame hands against him in the past,... or when playing a MTT, played in a MTT against him in the past??)

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Try creating a new empty database and reimport your archive folder.

EnnuiDom
03-05-2011, 06:58 PM
I thought I was sure but I will follow your directions and go from there. Thank you very much for your help!