PDA

View Full Version : Installed HM1 on new Laptop and hands dont appear

youngtajplayer
01-13-2014, 03:21 PM
Hello,

I installed HM1 on my new laptop which has windows 8.

Everything seemed to go smoothly, the old license worked, and when i Imported my Bovada hand from the folder the hands showed that they imported.

However, when i go to the "sessions" tab or the "graph" tab nothing appears. When i filter by alias it shows my alias name and the # of hands which I've imported so the hands seem to be there. Also, on the "vs player tab" some stats and hands are there so this seems strange.

Thank you,
YTP

udbrky
01-14-2014, 02:23 PM
Please update to this version:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.02_10Oct2013.exe

Does your Bovada name appear in the list of players? Click Change Player. Is it there?

Did you add the site names to the alias?

Click the clear filters, even if there are no filters. Make sure you have the correct game type checked as well.

youngtajplayer
01-14-2014, 04:41 PM
Please update to this version:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.02_10Oct2013.exe

Does your Bovada name appear in the list of players? Click Change Player. Is it there?
Yes, the alias i choose did appear on the list of names and i had it selected

Did you add the site names to the alias?
I'm not sure, i will double check once I'm able to get HM open again

Click the clear filters, even if there are no filters. Make sure you have the correct game type checked as well.

I bolded my answers above. I clicked on the update link you posted and now I'm not even able to open HM1 any more. I attached the error message i recieve:

fozzy71
01-15-2014, 11:43 AM
We do not support Bovada hands natively anymore. You need to buy a 3rd party hand converter if you want to be able to request and import hands from Bovada.

1. Shutdown Hold'em Manager and update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.02_10Oct2013.exe
2. Navigate to your RVG Software/Holdem Manager/Config folder
3. Create a new text document in the Config folder and name it LicDebug (attached to this post for your convenience)
4. Restart Hold'em Manager

You should hopefully be able to enter your code now. Once you have done this close Hold'em Manager, delete the LicDebug file and restart Hold'em Manager.

If you continue to have registration issues, please send your new Reg.log file from the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs folder. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'reg'.

youngtajplayer
02-11-2014, 09:29 AM
I seem to be having the same issue again. It had worked out before by my taking the advice in the thread.

Basically, I have a 3rd party converter as i use my HEM exclusively for Bovada ATM. I converted the hands and then hit the "Import from folder" Button on the Import tab as I've done many times before. I saw all the hands import correctly it seemed with no errors.

The problem is when i go to look in sessions or graph area the hands just aren't appearing. Nothing in the routine was different or would suggest i would have issue. I've tried refreshing, clearing filters, making sure correct game type is selected etc.

youngtajplayer
02-11-2014, 09:49 AM
Kept playing around and figure out my issue.

Seems that for whatever reason this time the hands did not import with the choosen S/N i assigned to Bovada, it simply imported as "HERO"

Quick question, how can i combine the two screen names in the "sesions" tab so the output is for all S/N's?

Thank you

udbrky
02-11-2014, 02:14 PM
Yes, they write it as Hero.

You can create an alias. click settings then go to edit alias. Create it, then add the site names to it, then choose that alias as the active player in reports.

youngtajplayer
02-11-2014, 06:30 PM
Yes, they write it as Hero.

You can create an alias. click settings then go to edit alias. Create it, then add the site names to it, then choose that alias as the active player in reports.

Yes, this is what i've done in the past.

What I'm saying is that, for some reason it reset the alias name i choose back to "hero". So now i have hands in my HEM with both "hero" and "alias" that i would like to combine to show total hands for my sessions and graph

youngtajplayer
02-11-2014, 06:33 PM
Never mind Udbrky, i got it now. Thanks for the replies and help.

udbrky
02-12-2014, 04:42 PM
Thank you for letting us know this is resolved.

Good luck at the tables,

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.