PDA

View Full Version : PS 4max HU incorrect payout

Mrlogi
01-10-2014, 08:32 AM
HM1 is showing that 2nd place takes prize too, but really only 1st will be payd. Is there some way to change the structure of these games? I know that i can "edit tournament winnings" under data view, but its not a solution to change all 1 by 1.

fozzy71
01-10-2014, 12:41 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.02_10Oct2013.exe

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and many single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM1 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. If you play at PokerStars you may need to request and import any/all of your old tournament histories and import those to HM1. Stars did not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive in the past, like FTP did. They recently added this feature, so please enable the option in the PokerStars client to be sure that it is enabled in the Pokerstars options and be sure that HM1 has added the folder to your Auto Import Folder Configuration.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/441/Poker+Stars+Tournament+Summary+Setup

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Histories/Summaries.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. It will probably ask you to search/select your Pokerstars screen name. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+

If you continue to have problems, please zip and email the problem hand histories (HH files) and tournament summaries (TS files). All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

If we can reproduce the problem in HM2 we will write it up to be fixed by the developers but there is no guarantee that fix will make it's way in to the HM1 parsing code as we are approaching the end of life for HM1 support.

Mrlogi
01-16-2014, 08:17 PM
Latest version installed, both hand history and tournament summary are saving. I found that 1 out of 5 tourneys imports right results, but all other i have to insert manually to see real graph/results. Anyway i havent askd stars for hands but ill do it. Every time i need correct history files i have to ask them from stars?

netsrak
01-17-2014, 05:06 AM
Are these tourneys where only 1 hand is played?