PDA

View Full Version : When FTP Adrenaline Rush will be added?

pivopiv
01-09-2014, 02:38 PM
subj
thanx

fozzy71
01-10-2014, 12:32 PM
We are looking in to fixing the issues with these tables but have not wrote it up for the developers yet. One of our testers tried it yesterday and said the hands were importing and the HUD was working but it was jumping around so it appears to be a preferred seating issue.

pivopiv
01-10-2014, 08:07 PM
We are looking in to fixing the issues with these tables but have not wrote it up for the developers yet. One of our testers tried it yesterday and said the hands were importing and the HUD was working but it was jumping around so it appears to be a preferred seating issue.
Hands are importing ok, bud hud doesn't work for me, may be i should set some settings? In standard rush it works fine.

fozzy71
01-11-2014, 09:54 AM
There probably isn't anything you can do to get it working until we have our developers fix it. Once our testers get this written up we will be sure to add you and any other customers asking about it to the ticket so you can be notified when it is properly supported.

fozzy71
01-11-2014, 02:02 PM
This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-7876: Add support for Full Tilt Adrenaline Rush

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

If anyone else wants to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-7876 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

pivopiv
01-12-2014, 09:30 AM
Thanks!