PDA

View Full Version : Import Error and Broken HUD

Hero Call
02-20-2011, 06:15 PM
I play 4 tiled tables of Rush Poker on FTP. HEM 1.11.06a worked fine for a while, but now its not working due to a FTP update I'm guessing. The HUD comes on right for the first few hands then it basically freezes and the names on the HUD don't match that of the current player.

After I noticed this I looked at the import page. When I first start auto import, It says that there are ~3k duplicated hands and 1 import error. Then it show 2 import errors and now 0 for duplicated hands. Every time it refreshes is show 1 more import error. I think that the two problems are linked.

netsrak
02-21-2011, 05:31 AM
I had no problems on Rush with the latest FTP update.

I suggest you reboot your computer and try again.

Hero Call
02-21-2011, 06:21 PM
Really that's all you got?

'due to a FTP update I'm guessing." I guessed wrong then... The cause is not important anyway, its the solution I'm after. Reboot of course dose nothing

netsrak
02-22-2011, 06:52 AM
Please reboot your computer and install the 1.11.06a update again as first thing after the reboot.

Your ftp client must be switched to english language and installed to the default location.
HM->Hud options->Site options -> FTP -> Use ocr... must be disabled (unticked

If that doesn't help
please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

Hero Call
02-22-2011, 06:42 PM
Here is the HoldemManager.config.

Patvs
02-22-2011, 10:48 PM
Create a NEW database (options--> database management) and reimport your hands.

Hero Call
02-22-2011, 11:05 PM
Ok, thank you I figured that I needed to re import the hands some how, but was unsure how.

I did what you said. I have started importing and it is showing a bunch of import errors and incomplete hands. It is still importing so I will let you know if it fixes it in an hour or so when it has completed.

Hero Call
02-23-2011, 12:56 AM
The hands finished importing, but I still have the same problem. Here is a screen shot of the import page if that helps.

netsrak
02-23-2011, 06:27 AM
Import errors and duplicate hands are nothing to worry about if the results are correct.
Do you still have problems or incorrect results?

Hero Call
02-23-2011, 12:21 PM
Still having the same problem.

Patvs
02-23-2011, 12:42 PM
Email us some individual hands that import as "import errors" or as "incomplete" or attach them here.

Hero Call
02-23-2011, 03:38 PM
ok, email sent to support@holdemmanager.com

Hero Call
02-25-2011, 07:28 PM
they said I did not send the original hand history file I sent the one moved to HMarchive. I looked at both hand history txt files and they are exactly the same. What exactly do you need?

Patvs
02-26-2011, 07:09 AM
The files from C:HMArchive should be the hands in their original handhistory formatting.

Can you attach one of the files here, support claimed were not the right file?

Hero Call
02-26-2011, 04:55 PM
That is the file I gave, they are all txt files in C:\HMarchive. Well Id rather not post hand history for everyone to see, but but I am quit sick of this not working.

Here is a file form HMarchive. It not letting me attach it because it exceeds 97.7 KB? Which is nearly nothing, you should think about extending it. I tried just sending 3 hands in a txt file but it is still too big.

Ok, well I made a zip file and it still wont upload. I download winzip and it shows as .zipx for some reason... LOL .rar files are supported after all much easier.

netsrak
02-27-2011, 09:01 AM
This file imports without any problems for me.

Did you really get errors with a new database importing this file?

Please check your windows regional settings (under control panel). Are you using a non standard setting for the date / currency formats?
If you change it to english (usa) and try to import the hands - does it work?

Hero Call
02-27-2011, 09:02 PM
Today I noticed that if I start auto import the HUD no longer appears. However when I stop the import the HUD starts to appear and is now updating like it should. On the import page it says that auto import has been stopped. So it is now just a graphical interface issues. I think it may have possibly been cause by closing HEM with out allowing it to stop importing completely, as some times it can take quit some time.

netsrak
02-28-2011, 05:05 AM
Odd, i couldn't see any problems in your config file but it must be something like this.

Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

fozzy71
03-03-2011, 06:08 PM
There was an 8mb HH file from feb 9th rush table stuck in the hh folder. Moved it to the archive and manually and imported it. Once the big file was gone the recent files were able to be archived by HM and the Rush HUD worked properly.