PDA

View Full Version : [PartyPoker] New Tool: PartyTools. TableScanner + Betscript + Hotkeys in one

LuMpeH
11-30-2008, 02:02 PM
edit: homepage is now online: www.party-tools.com

Hey,

I started developing this tool a while ago, now I share it with the rest of the world

Ok first of all, this tool works only with PartyPoker software.
What does it do?

It can many things:
- TableScanner: When you running PokerTracker (2 or 3) or Holdem Manager or PokerStrategys Elephant you can use it. You can scan CashGame tables for getting information like Vpip, PFR and more for all players. The scanner can open tables for you or sit you on the waiting list. You can define own scan profiles and apply them to the scan. [see screenshot]

- Betscript
Ok it is not really a script, but it does the same. You define hotkeys (or mousebuttons) and select what should happen when you press them. You can bet a fix amount or you can bet things like potsize, half potsize or bigblind values or combined. Foremost you can select, what should be get betted in which street you are. Preflop / Flop / Turn / River on the same hotkey. And more...
You can arrange that when you press your hotkey the program shall bet instantly or only write the amound in the bet box.
What else? A great thing will be your mouse wheel. It will be connected with the PartyPoker trackbar. You rotate your mouse wheel and so the trackbar will. You can select, on how much.

- Hotkeys
With this I started this tool. I wanted to have hotkeys in PartyPoker to fold, check and raise. So you can define for all PartyPoker buttons (fold, check and so on) hotkeys, so that you control the buttons from your keyboard.
Ok this is not enough. When you play many tables, it makes you sick clicking on buttons all the time. With this tool, you only need to go with your mouse in the window and press your hotkey. So you go sure, that your command is REALLY in the right window. But if you want, you can adjust the settings that the target window is the window which is active in this moment. Like you want...

- Window Hotkeys
Ok this feature can be handy for some users. You can bind a hotkey to a window. When you press this hotkey, the window will come to the foreground and will get activated.

- Rebuy
Partypoker supports now "Auto rebuy to max". But for shotstack players this isn't what they need. With my rebuy funcion you can set your limit on every NL level and perform a rebuy on hotkey.

It's very comfortable to play many tables with this tool. That your commands will be executed in the window your mouse is in makes it very easy to play long time and react fast.

Ok now the technical side:
when you want to use this program, you need to have Java installed. Java is a free framework and allow you to run Java programs. Many users already have it, but if you don't or you are not sure go to:
http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp.

Download this: Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 11 (32bit!)

If Java is ok, you can download my tool here:
http://www.thasinus.de/webpage/file.php?what=10

After download, extract all files and double click on "PartyTools.jar". When your java is installed properly, the program will start. Sometimes jar files are associated with other programs like packers. Then you have to re-associate it to "javaw.exe"

If you running Vista read this:
VISTA USER:
http://www.thasinus.de/PartyTools/vista.html

The program is still in development and when you find bugs or something like that, please report them here. Under "options" you can provide your log file to me.
The program is free of charge at this time. Maybe in the future there will be a small one-time charge.

Now have fun

LuMpeH

Ok I forgot some screenshots, here they are:
http://www.thasinus.de/webpage/grafiken/hotkeys_small.jpg (http://www.thasinus.de/webpage/grafiken/hotkeys.jpg)

http://www.thasinus.de/webpage/grafiken/betscript_small.jpg (http://www.thasinus.de/webpage/grafiken/betscript.jpg)

http://www.thasinus.de/webpage/grafiken/tablescanner_small.jpg (http://www.thasinus.de/webpage/grafiken/tablescanner.jpg)

brynte5
12-03-2008, 10:01 AM
this seems like a great program, but when i doubleclick on "partytools.jar" a window pops up, saying:
"could not find the main class:mainpackage.hotkeygui.program will exit."
i´m sure i got everything out from the zip file (tried it twice)!
i recently updated java!

LuMpeH
12-04-2008, 08:28 AM
hi,

normaly this is because your java is too old.
You can go to your commandline and type: "java -version"

Newest version is "1.6.0_11"

brynte5
12-04-2008, 12:16 PM
just updated to the newest version and restarted!
i still have the same problem...:(

LuMpeH
12-10-2008, 03:40 PM
new release 1.5 is out. try www.party-tools.com :)

@byrnte: hmm, download my tool again please.

what say "You can go to your commandline and type: "java -version" "?

brynte5
12-11-2008, 07:42 AM
i´m a newbie at this! have never opened a jar-file before!
downloaded your new release (1.5), but unfortunately i still have the same problem:(
i have no problem (i hope) with java! i´ve already confirmed that i have the newest release!
when i rightcklick on "PartyTools.jar" i have 2 options i can open it with: java and winrar!
when i try java, the errorwindow previously mentioned, pops up and when i try winrar, i can see all the folders (tablescanner etc...)!
i don´t have jar-files associated with winrar though (i checked)!
i guess there must be some problem with my java after all, since i can see those folders in winrar...!?

LuMpeH
12-11-2008, 01:06 PM
Hi,

ok do the following:

- go in the PartyTools Directory.
- make a new txt File
- open the file und put: javaw -jar PartyTools.jar into it
- save the file and rename to "start.bat"
- double click

now the program should start

when your command line dont know the command "javaw" then you have to specify the full path. Normally its "c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe", u have to adapt this to your path.

LuMpeH
12-22-2008, 10:36 AM
brynte5?
Does it work?

LuMpeH
12-27-2008, 05:46 PM
New PartyTools release is out: 1.6

Short summary of the new features:
Table Setups
# create Table Setups for multi-tabling and PartyTools manages your tables with your preferences (size and position)
# works with two monitors
# you can set the default size and position where a PartyPoker window should appear when you open the table
# you can shift your open windows clockwise. Position and size will stay but the tables will move clockwise

Misc
# "Sit out" and "Sit in" with one click globally (both themes)
# you will have a Up/Down chart to see how much you won / lost this session
# rebuy to every limit is now automatically (when you wish)
# Openraise including limpers

when you have trouble, please let me know

download and more info: www.party-tools.com

El Helado
12-27-2008, 11:04 PM
It is nice that you compiled all the scripts in new and nicer looking software.

Suggestions:

Autorebuy for FL.
More filteroptions for the tablescanner, it would be very nice if u can filter it only for data for 5-6handed since if you have a lot of HU-stats for a player their vp$ip will go up and screw up the results etc.

Would also be nice if you can filter so it will only search a certain interval like stakes 10/20-500/1000 and not anything lower then that.

LuMpeH
12-28-2008, 12:04 PM
It is nice that you compiled all the scripts in new and nicer looking software.

Suggestions:

Autorebuy for FL.
More filteroptions for the tablescanner, it would be very nice if u can filter it only for data for 5-6handed since if you have a lot of HU-stats for a player their vp$ip will go up and screw up the results etc.

Would also be nice if you can filter so it will only search a certain interval like stakes 10/20-500/1000 and not anything lower then that.

Hi,

for filtering only 6max tables you only need to filter this in PartyPoker self. The scanner scans only tables you have currently in your view in PartyPoker.

LuMpeH
01-20-2009, 08:00 PM
Hey,

if you use PartyTools and want to help me testing a new feature then read

In the new release there will be a new feature called: queue playing.

Whats this?
This is for MultiTabling. PartyTools will place the active window (where you attention is needed) to a specified place. In the time your attention is on this window, no other PartyPoker window will popup and overlay this. In background, these windows (which wanted your attention) will go to a queue or stack. After you finished action on your current table, the next table in this queue will go to this specified place and the old one disappears. You can define, that all tables, except the active one, should be minimized.

Need some ppl who can test this feature. Need some feedback then.
Thank you

There are a lot more new features like the auto blind me out thing. It blinds you out when less than X ppl are sitting on table. You can define X.

You can get the test(beta)version on www.party-tools.com -> Download -> then look below "For Testers"

or directly here: http://www.thasinus.de/PartyTools/preview.zip

just overwrite existing files, your settings won't be touched

LuMpeH
02-01-2009, 03:19 PM
1.7 is out !

www.party-tools.com

El Helado
02-01-2009, 09:05 PM
Hi,

for filtering only 6max tables you only need to filter this in PartyPoker self. The scanner scans only tables you have currently in your view in PartyPoker.

Okay but this is not what I said. I wasnt suggesting that you should filter for headsup, 6max tables but 6max or fullringtables that has 5-6 players on them.

Would be nice if you could list the updates in 1.7 and stuff.

LuMpeH
02-02-2009, 12:37 PM
hi,

here come the changes:

- added: the time, FreePHG reads the handhistories is now definable. Default is 500ms
- added: TableScanner: can open full tables now
- added: "Auto- Deal-me-out- Function". In "Misc" you can set that you want get outdealed (or outblinded) when table is too short (too less players)
- added: global "Sit out next Blind". Activates the new feature on ALL tables
- added: Betscript: new designed. There is now a "Multifuntion Script" which can 3bet as well.
- added: Betscript: new option that values computed by the script will round up to the next small blind
- added: there is now a feedback form (in the options)
- added: TableLayouts: when you create a new setup, you can close now all representative tables with one button

- fixed: When you press "Fold" or "call / check" hotkey twice, the related button will get checked and unchecked,
- fixed: TableLayouts: new opened tables will take the place of old tables you closed before
- fixed: RebuyScript: hotkey is now deletable
- fixed: TableScanner: waitinglist tables (yellow marked) will sort correctly
- fixed: TableScanner: auto sort according to stacksize in the players table will now work correctly
- fixed: TableScanner: the new Party function "We found tables similar ..." will be ignored. That means no "greyed" table are scanned by the scanner

The filter option you suggested is not yet implemented.

Boglord
02-03-2009, 11:19 AM
Quick question.

Is the table selector within party poker rules?

Boglord
02-03-2009, 05:13 PM
Nvm, msg can be deleted.

brynte5
02-07-2009, 08:23 AM
nope, can´t make it work:(
tried to follow your instructions!
it seems to be working for 1 sec, but then it shuts down...

LuMpeH
02-08-2009, 08:40 AM
this must be a Problem with your Java I think. Remove and reinstall it, this is my suggestion.
Then jar files should be associated with java too.

LuMpeH
03-29-2009, 08:53 PM
Hey,

I'm glad to announce great new features of PartyTools Release 2.3

New Functions:
- Added a table highlighting function (Misc --> Global Table Functions). After activating the tables you currently are on turn will get a colored border. It's possible to let this border blink.
- PartyTools can now click "Time Bank" button automatically when it appears (Misc --> Global Table Functions)
- A good new feature is that PartyTools can now automatically sits you on a table and buy in an amount of chips you predefined. When you open a table in PartyPoker a free seat will be taken directly. If you don't want auto buyin when you open tables but you like fast seat taking you can bind this to a hotkey (Misc --> Auto Buyin (Table Joiner))
- In addition to the auto buyin feature an other useful function is available. PartyTools can choose "Wait for BB" and then "Auto-post blind" automatically. (Misc --> Global Table Functions)

download like always: www.party-tools.com