PDA

View Full Version : Does TN solve any of these problems for me?

Ziggletooth
01-07-2014, 09:37 PM
I have already mentioned the need for an automatically wait and post blinds function which I believe you guys are working on but I have more issues that I would really like TN to handle for me. I want to know if TN can help me with any of these other issues I've come across.

1) Auto sit me.

I had a monster hand in a big pot and then a message popped up from party poker telling me a seat has become available on a table in my waiting list.

NOT NOW! I click ok to the message and party poker take me to the table with the empty seat

BUT I can't sit down because I am playing multiple tables and TN keeps popping up other tables for action.

What about my monster hand?

When I get back to the table I get the damn message to take the seat again but I can't because TN brings up other tables and I get stuck in this loop and I'm getting really angry because my monster is timing out.

2) Auto sit me out.

I can't monitor the health of all my tables when I am trying to multitable (perhaps you could include a console showing table stats?) I would like to automatically sit out next bb if conditions are met like only 5 people are seated and table vpip < x

3) Hand data.

I am new to multi tabling like this and I find one annoying thing is not knowing what happened in a hand!!! Again is there a console I can have at the side that sums up what happened on the last hand of each table? because I go all-in and then I go to another table and miss the action. What did he have anyway?

4) Difficulty with the side table

I like the side table feature but I find it difficult to manage sometimes, because when I have completed an action on the side table I get prompted for another table. As far as I know the only way to get the side table back in the stack is to cycle through to it and hit the shortcut key... can't I just have a global key to make all side tables return to stack without having to cycle control to it?

I want TN to automatically keep me on healthly tables and handle all the sit in and out stuff, surely this is the kind of stuff an application like TN is supposed to help with? Right now I use it for stacking but I'm sure other software can do that for me.

jtorjo
01-09-2014, 04:12 PM
Hi Ziggletooth,

1. I believe this could be handled with "Auto seat" + "Automatically accept watinglist seats"
2. Auto sit me out - I believe this is definitely possible, but pretty difficult. So, we can certainly add it to our TODO list, but it will be done later rather than sooner.
3. HM2 already shows this. Now, having said that, as you also point out, you could set the table aside.
4a. The other simple way is to simply click it, then hit the set-aside hotkey. Yes, we want to add a hotkey that will make all side-tables return to the stack - it's in our TODO list.
4b. You're completely right about TN handling healthy tables -so we'll definitely implement Auto sit me out as soon as we can.

Best,
John

Ziggletooth
01-13-2014, 06:03 PM
1. Was that always there... I'm sorry, thanks for alerting me to that.
2. That's good to hear. Anything that helps table flow is a good thing.
3. Yes but not in real time. I understand the idea of a console window for this stuff and table data is beyond the scope of added functions and probably outside your goals for TN. But you know, I have one stack and one side table position and a real time console window would be welcome for the remaining space because it'll help me remember the flow on each table and the overall situation. Just an idea.
4a. I would very much like that hot key. I'd be able to set more tables aside if I don't have to worry about getting everything back
4b. I hope you do.

Thanks for responding to my concerns and troubles.

jtorjo
01-23-2014, 05:10 AM
1. Was that always there... I'm sorry, thanks for alerting me to that.
2. That's good to hear. Anything that helps table flow is a good thing.
3. Yes but not in real time. I understand the idea of a console window for this stuff and table data is beyond the scope of added functions and probably outside your goals for TN. But you know, I have one stack and one side table position and a real time console window would be welcome for the remaining space because it'll help me remember the flow on each table and the overall situation. Just an idea.
4a. I would very much like that hot key. I'd be able to set more tables aside if I don't have to worry about getting everything back
4b. I hope you do.

Thanks for responding to my concerns and troubles.

Hi Ziggletooth,

3. I see what you mean - well, we will certainly think about it - it is a pretty big feature to implement :)
4a. Cool, we'll do it in the near future :)

Best,
John