PDA

View Full Version : Hands not showing

choochoo
11-30-2008, 01:21 PM
After recent updates I am having trouble getting my hands to show up in the main (Reports) screen and on the Hands tab. On the main screen my stats will show as normal but the hands area below will either remain empty or hands will show after a long wait (sometimes 10 mins+). I get the same delay or no-show on the Hands tab also. Looking in task manger service pgsql-8.2 is chewing up the cpu when this happens.

I datamine and according to pga admin my db is 12gb, could volume be causing this? If not do you have any idea why this is happening? I am running rc10.

Al1
11-30-2008, 01:45 PM
After recent updates I am having trouble getting my hands to show up in the main (Reports) screen and on the Hands tab. On the main screen my stats will show as normal but the hands area below will either remain empty or hands will show after a long wait (sometimes 10 mins+). I get the same delay or no-show on the Hands tab also. Looking in task manger service pgsql-8.2 is chewing up the cpu when this happens.

I datamine and according to pga admin my db is 12gb, could volume be causing this? If not do you have any idea why this is happening? I am running rc10.

Can you downgrade and tell me if it happens too?

choochoo
11-30-2008, 07:27 PM
Can you downgrade and tell me if it happens too?
Can you tell me the best way to downgrade? I haven't done this with HM and obv. want to make sure my db is safe.

Rvg72
11-30-2008, 07:34 PM
Go to Options - Hand Columns and remove Winner Name, Winner Amount and Winner Cards and tell me if it then appears quickly when you reload

Roy

choochoo
12-01-2008, 11:25 AM
Go to Options - Hand Columns and remove Winner Name, Winner Amount and Winner Cards and tell me if it then appears quickly when you reload

Yes, after removing those options the hands appear instantly now. Thanks, Roy.