PDA

View Full Version : More import problems with....yep you guessed it Full Tilt

RunBad4Life
02-20-2011, 04:47 PM
Rush HUD seemed to be going ok since the last update but now it only works when I re-boot HEM (cause I have it running for days at a time). Problem is when I re-boot, any tournies I've already got going are then lost and not imported. They show up but all in grey with no summaries etc. No problemI I'll just reimport it all. I goto hm archive but also files are still in the hand history folder that auto import is linked to. Say from 25 games there will be a few still left in there, the rest in the archive. But when importing everything manually, summaries still aren't completing. I've already tried switching database and importing them in there and it works fine. Why doesn't Rush HUD just work any old time?

RunBad4Life
02-20-2011, 05:11 PM
Well I finally got all the info in there. I just deleted every tourney one by one (can't see how to delete multiple at a time) then got all the hh/summaries into one file, changed the name of it and that allows it to import all over again. It won't import anything if I keep the file name the same, lol weird. Well least I know what to do when this keeps happening.

netsrak
02-21-2011, 04:56 AM
Import files again: you need to rename the files or copy them to a different folder as HM "knows" which files it already imported.

Rush hud: After disconnects or restarts of the FTP client you have to restart HM too. I don't think a computer reboot is necessary.

RunBad4Life
02-24-2011, 07:57 PM
This renaming method is no longer working. I've re-imported time and time again and summaries just won't show up. Siiiiiiiiiiiigh

Patvs
02-24-2011, 11:08 PM
They show up as INCOMPLETE in HoldemManager?

So what do the summary files of these games say?
They list the finish position, winnings, etc? Or they state the game is still "in progress"?

RunBad4Life
02-24-2011, 11:26 PM
Any summary file will state the game is still in progress when you bust before the end. But yeah all the other info is in them obviously, position, money earned etc.

Patvs
02-24-2011, 11:48 PM
Can you email us a handhistory + summary file to support@holdemmanager.com (or attach them here) or a game that when imported shows up as incomplete.

RunBad4Life
02-25-2011, 11:06 AM
I've already said when I import them into a separate databse they're fine so I doubt you'll find anything there?

Patvs
02-25-2011, 02:30 PM
In that case, abandon your old database, and reimport everything into your new database.

RunBad4Life
03-03-2011, 08:47 AM
Are you kidding? That would take about 5 years the speed it processes that lot!

Sarek
03-03-2011, 06:14 PM
Computer is metallic (partially silicon) and don't need to sleep... it can do this for you when you go to bed

RunBad4Life
03-03-2011, 07:18 PM
If you remember one of my other threads about transferring databases across from one machine to another it took 3 days to send over like 5000 tournaments. It's not worth the hassle I'll just leave them out!